• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

UDFA Signings

Daddy_Uncle

4 hours ago, shaqattaq said:

Also worth noting that he was a decent return guy at Oklahoma before he transferred to Miami.

He really reminds me of a mixture between Omar Bayless and Devin Funchess. 

Could be a TE covert...but Robert's should have the return duties on locked down. 

Higgins might have that ability also but I wouldn't count on it. 

On 5/3/2022 at 7:14 PM, Basbear said:

Pray I Hope GIF

Dear football gods, please allow this man to sign a deal and make it to final cuts.

Who is this dude? Looks like he has some personality for sure. Never heard of him. As always as I do with every free agent signing I hope he is a diamond in the rough and sets the league on fire.

2 hours ago, YourLastThought said:

Who is this dude? Looks like he has some personality for sure. Never heard of him. As always as I do with every free agent signing I hope he is a diamond in the rough and sets the league on fire.

Hes one of those "local/small team" legends types. Brings the BIG energy, like almost too much. Example- down by 45 in the 4th and hes going bonkers on the sideline trying to get the 78 fans in the stands to cheer.

Most times the team signs 1 or 2 try-outs, but honestly doubt he is one. Im being greedy cause he would be worth a few good memes. Who knows hes a LB(room on the team) and I know Rhule likes those fake energy types.....

• Beer 1

On 5/1/2022 at 3:37 PM, TheSpecialJuan said:

Panthers signed Boston College LB Isaiah Graham-Mobley

Graham-Mobley (6'1"230) has NFL athleticism but might not have NFL-level instincts or play recognition.  He can put the hurt on the ball carrier with his solid speed (4.63 40) and above-average explosion (85th percentile broad jump, 63rd percentile long). He has an unfortunate injury history, already suffering two season-enders in 2019 and 2020. Those slowed his development, but that could also mean a few healthy years will allow him to unlock the mental side of the game and weaponize the gifts he has. He'll most likely begin his career on special teams, but he has the athleticism to be more.

This is wild... I worked with his dad at NBC Sports a couple of years ago. I remember talking to him about his son wanting to play in the NFL. Small world.

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Not one of ours, but for those who fondly remember Stephen Davis, his son is gonna be trying out for Ron Rivera in Washington.

He's a linebacker rather than a runningback like his dad.

I loved me some Steven Davis.  He was a key member in the 2003 SB run. Dude could run and truck people like no other.  He was a human bowling ball. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1