• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jersey number?

Malt Liquor

The problems Corral had as a young college student doesn't seem to concern the Panthers coaches and management.  Rhule even said he would've drafted him earlier if he got the chance and said he appreciates his openness about his struggles.

{ “Everyone in their life goes through things, and we do a really good job of trying to delineate between people who have an issue or problem that can’t be overcome, with people who are going through something in their lives,’’ Rhule said. “I don’t know about you, but when I was 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, I certainly went through things." }

{ “I really respect people who have been through things and are powerful enough, and open enough, to talk about them, and Matt is definitely one of those guys." }

34 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

The problems Corral had as a young college student doesn't seem to concern the Panthers coaches and management.  Rhule even said he would've drafted him earlier if he got the chance and said he appreciates his openness about his struggles.

{ “Everyone in their life goes through things, and we do a really good job of trying to delineate between people who have an issue or problem that can’t be overcome, with people who are going through something in their lives,’’ Rhule said. “I don’t know about you, but when I was 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, I certainly went through things." }

{ “I really respect people who have been through things and are powerful enough, and open enough, to talk about them, and Matt is definitely one of those guys." }

LOL. If Malik Willis would have had these same issues he would have been deemed undraftable 

18 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Has he said he is an alcoholic? If he said he is an addict and is in recovery then I rescind my several jokes about him being a drunken frat boy who likes to get in to fights for no good reason 

I read somewhere hes been 2 years sober. That was my confusion with your statement given your issues with booze. But at any time an edgelord can cross that thin line into -18 awareness shithead territory. It reminded me of the Scam/laptop comments when he got drafted, but couple levels lower. Terrible way to welcome new panther. 

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I read somewhere hes been 2 years sober. That was my confusion with your statement given your issues with booze. But at any time an edgelord can cross that thin line into -18 awareness shithead territory. It reminded me of the Scam/laptop comments when he got drafted, but couple levels lower. Terrible way to welcome new panther. 

It's absolutely no better or different than the Scam laptop stuff. Veruca Salt aka 4corners apparently needs a timeout for their own mental health.

4 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

What in the hell did u just call me 

Someone, especially posting on the internet, who uses shocking and nihilistic speech and opinions that they themselves may or may not actually believe to gain attention and come across as a more dangerous and unique person.

spot on, id say.

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Someone, especially posting on the internet, who uses shocking and nihilistic speech and opinions that they themselves may or may not actually believe to gain attention and come across as a more dangerous and unique person.

spot on, id say.

Larry David Reaction GIF

• Beer 1