• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral is here because of Ben McAdoo

Zod

I like it judging off the ranking McAdoo had on previous QB classes and how they panned out accordingly.  

But, as I pointed out in my thread, I'm concerned, yet interested in seeing how they coach him up on the aspects of the deep passing game to complement all of the underneath stuff.  

• Beer 1

Well Ben is known for being a very good evaluator of rookie QBs so I’ll go with his opinion. Seems like Fitty and Rhule feel the same. McAdoo may look like a schlub but he’s actually a very good OC. He landed a head coaching gig out of it.

• Pie 2

Just now, joemac said:

Well Ben is known for being a very good evaluator of rookie QBs so I’ll go with his opinion. Seems like Fitty and Rhule feel the same. McAdoo may look like a schlub but he’s actually a very good OC. He landed a head coaching gig out of it.

Reports are they were split in house.  So you can’t lump every together as feeling the same way.    We just know where the OC stood.  He was on the side of drafting the kid. 

• The D 1

You can see from Corral video he fits Mcadoo's west coast offensive profile.. Better than any QB in this draft (with howell right behind that).. 

We didn't start hearing about Corral until Mcadoo got comfortable in that building..

And Reading between the lines a little..

Pickett was a Tepper, Rhule guy..

The Scouts loved Wills upside..

Mcadoo was pushing Corral..

Thank goodness Mcadoo won and they didn't use or waste picks trying to get Pickett ..

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

Lol. Some of y’all have a very conspiratorial way of looking at absolutely everything 

Yeah, definitely conspiracy-ish. I just hate Rhule so much. 

Probably nothing more than someone with some level of expertise being listened to versus a charlatan.