• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Boston Vs Canes Game 2 Wednesday

2 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

He is passionate, just remeber you can go 16-12 and win a Stanley Cup don't flip out when we lose a game (and we will) 

Oh yeah, I know. Just can't take any of these teams for granted. One game we could win 5-1, and the next lose 4-0. NHL Playoffs make no sense. 

6 minutes ago, NCTHFL0567 said:

I do hope we resign Vinny, but his contract might be more than he was getting paid. We shall see. 

We will have to choose between him and Nino, should be noted Jarvis is a natural C as well....

I love Trockeck but with talents like Drury ready to come up with no likely drop-off it wouldn't be a good long term move unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

We will have to choose between him and Nino, should be noted Jarvis is a natural C as well....

I love Trockeck but with talents like Drury ready to come up with no likely drop-off it wouldn't be a good long term move unfortunately.

Same. Vinny's one of my favorites on the squad. His shots from those angles are so absurd. 

8 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

He has 13 NHL goals no shame in that Hockey is an absurdly difficult sport... 

Yeah, he's been damn solid for them so far. He would probably prefer to be on the Wolves. Since all his family lives in Chicago. 

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

He is passionate, just remeber you can go 16-12 and win a Stanley Cup don't flip out when we lose a game (and we will) 

Facts on facts. To steal a golf analogy, it’s not how you drive it’s how you arrive. I don’t freak out when we lose a game. This team is built for the long-haul

• Flames 1

41 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Facts on facts. To steal a golf analogy, it’s not how you drive it’s how you arrive. I don’t freak out when we lose a game. This team is built for the long-haul

They're built to win this year. Anything other than that is a disappointment. Spare me this crap you got going on. 

38 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

It comes down to the fact that the this team has the second highest points total in the league over the last two seasons, taking close to 74% of available points..... oh and the fewest goals allowed.

1 hour ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

They are built both to win this season and be a perennial contender.

That I won't argue with. 

I'll rescind my previous statement. If they get to the Cup this year, that's a step in the right direction.