• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NHL Playoff Discussion Thread

5 hours ago, Harbingers said:

No. They are just league supported. I do believe it’s time for a league management change. 

Very apparent even in the Pens series.  The refs and league are carrying the Rangers to a possible SCF appearance.  That NY market is just too good to pass up.

• Pie 1

34 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

New York will win the cup if they keep getting all those PP’s.

I don’t even a league darling rangers could beat Colorado even if every game is fixed. Colorado is brutal, they’ll probably take Igor out game one and without Igor the rangers aren’t poo. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 3

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

I don’t even a league darling rangers could beat Colorado even if every game is fixed. Colorado is brutal, they’ll probably take Igor out game one and without Igor the rangers aren’t poo. 

Pretty much they’re a trash team without him and all the ref-supported PPs. 

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Let's not forget the Canes beat NY 3 out of 4 times during the regular season and the one loss was a shutout by Georgiev (backup goalie).

That being said and in keeping with the thoughts posted, one need only look at the ridiculous disparity of penalties called on the Rangers vs anyone else they play and realize that's why they are where they are. They have a very good power play and they get more of them than anyone else.

Edited by Anybodyhome
  • Pie 1

Pretty impressive win by the Lightning considering the refs refused to call any penalties on the rags, including several obvious interferences. That missed one on Trouba crushing Perry with the puck nowhere near him might be one of the worst missed calls in the playoffs.

Hopefully the ratings are awful for the stanley cup finals and the series ends in a sweep. It's pretty pathetic how scripted the NHL is in wanting their teams to make it to the stanley cup.