• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NHL Playoff Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Vas looks merely human against the Avs.

Either the Avs are that good or Vas has been exposed. After seeing parts of both games, I tend to go with the Avs being that good.

Avs are that good, the only way they were losing this year was Carolina or Florida. And honestly I don’t think we stood much of a chance unless we got our goalies healthy. 

I watched the last 5 minutes of regulation and OT. Tampa Bay was down to 5 blue-liners and they couldn't get off the ice in OT. They were totally gassed when Kadri scored the game winner.

The best part of that goal was that no one knew it was in the netting up in the back. Complete delayed reaction. Had everyone fooled.

Been a lifelong Aves fan. Its been a while since I could get my hopes up about our team. I don't feel good being stuck 2-2 and not having held a lead at all during this game. Was really hoping for another blowout so I could just enjoy the countdown. 

And now as I type this Makar is hurting. 

8 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Congrats Aves.  Great year. Great cup win. 

Rod and the Canes…take notice how to do it. 

Lets get some MFn goal scorers that dont disappear come playoff time. IDC how big of a star the player is on the team. Everyone should be put on notice.

• Flames 1

Colorado went all in at the deadline and it worked… Cogliano, Lehkonen, Manson, and Sturm combined for 14 goals, 16 assists, and 30 points in the playoffs.

Additionally, former Canes draft pick, Jack Johnson, finally gets his Stanley Cup, and I also see Roland McKeown (former Canes prospect) was on the final roster for the Avs.