• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will McAdoo get in Rhules ear....

Jmac

35 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I'd almost rather Wilks than McAdoo.

Ice Cube Movie GIF

Either way, neither would make a good long-term candidate. I don't care, I just want it to happen so we can start talking about a new HC that is too good to be forced to work for Rhule and his mouth. 

• Beer 1

19 hours ago, CRA said:

The crowd at BOA has potential to come down loud and hard on Sam. 

Possibly, but I would also just as easily expect them to ignore Darnold as the reason and go for the Coach.  Minds are made up on Sam.  Rhule has 0 equity to work with.

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Possibly, but I would also just as easily expect them to ignore Darnold as the reason and go for the Coach.  Minds are made up on Sam.  Rhule has 0 equity to work with.

That's pretty much the position that was taken last year IMO when the boos started.  It was primarly directed at Matt Rhule.  I would assume it would occur again if Sam comes out and stinks up the joint early.  

The opening schedule in terms of who we draw as opponents will be very important for Matt Rhule.  We got enough tough opponents where there will be a nasty stretch at some point.   An early hard schedule could have things turn south quick in terms of BOA.  

I think some on this board have forgetton what the vibe was in Carolina right before they went out in brought Cam in to quiet the noise.  It was getting ugly.  I mean, the boo birds were loud and clear in the staduim and TV audio in consecutive weeks.   

• Beer 1