• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte “unlikely” to contribute taxpayer money for new Panthers headquarters

3 hours ago, Basbear said:

I will break it down for you-

January- Watson "I want a trade"

Texans and John- "No chance we are trading him"

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

\

--------Time passes few months------

Sports tickers- "New reports of cases being brought against Watson in regards sexual misconduct"

Week passes- "more women come forward and up to 8 women in the case against Watson"

""

""

Now up to "23 women with claims against Mr. Watson"

John Mcclain- "He will never play another down for the Texans"

MORE TIME passes

John Mcclain "Texans are prepared to sit Watson for the whole year if price is not made"

Sizzlebuzz- "HE IS WRONG HERE IS SOME HIGHLIGHTED PAGES SAYING TEXANS WILL NOT TRADE HIM FORM YEARS AGO"

Bas- " but Sizzle that was before the massage accusationS"

Sizzle - " ignores tripled down "He said no trade!!"

Bas- " you dont care about the timeline and how much a deal of 23 woman coming forward. A couple of which said rape"

Sizzle- <Breaks the highlighter on a the same old ass report>

Bas- I longer care about shitheaded people whom ignore facts and defend wrong. 

What a hill to be dead wrong on.

Regardless, he got it wrong.  

You asked when he got it wrong...

...asked and answered.  

You think John "Long & Wrong" McClain had no inkling something was amiss🤦‍♂️😂...

...he was put out to pasture for a reason 🤙.

Edited by SizzleBuzz

On 5/21/2022 at 7:33 PM, SizzleBuzz said:

Regardless, he got it wrong.  

You asked when he got it wrong...

...asked and answered.  

You think John "Long & Wrong" McClain had no inkling something was amiss🤦‍♂️😂...

...he was put out to pasture for a reason 🤙.

During the rehearsal dinner Sizzle and wife-to-be stand up and address the crowd

Future Wife grabs the mic from Sizzle- "Im soooo blessed to have honorable man such as Sizzle, whom even after the 23 orgies since his formal proposal, is still marrying me!!!" <coughs> ...<coughs more>

Future wife- " AND hes not buying all the "diseased" rumors, he trusts me and believes my last medical check-up from 2009"

Sizzle using the back up mic grabs his empty wine glass while keeping the pinkie straight-  "Pish posh"

///as crowd all look at him in disgust and 2 even table vomit upon hearing this...

36 minutes ago, Basbear said:

During the rehearsal dinner Sizzle and wife-to-be stand up and address the crowd

Future Wife grabs the mic from Sizzle- "Im soooo blessed to have honorable man such as Sizzle, whom even after the 23 orgies since his formal proposal, is still marrying me!!!" <coughs> ...<coughs more>

Future wife- " AND hes not buying all the "diseased" rumors, he trusts me and believes my last medical check-up from 2009"

Sizzle using the back up mic grabs his empty wine glass while keeping the pinkie straight-  "Pish posh"

///as crowd all look at him in disgust and 2 even table vomit upon hearing this...

Tweaking?