• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Schedule comes out Thursday - will the Panthers get a Sunday or Monday night primetime game?

will the Panthers get a Sunday or Monday night primetime game?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will they?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/12/2022 at 08:00 PM

If we do, probably in the 2nd half of the season, once Corral might get the starting nod. Possibly vs the Steelers (Pickett vs Corral, potentially). If so, hopefully it goes better than our last primetime game vs the Steelers.

Yes. I'll guess 1 of these two.

Monday Night Game vs. TB: ESPN likes games with stars and divisional rival games. And I also get the feeling networks will want to give Tom Brady a fairly hefty farewell tour this year. Check all those boxes and let the nation watch Tom Brady beat up on us one last time.

Sunday Night vs. CLE: Sunday night games tend to feature story lines and drama. And in this they could either watch the Panthers play against the one who got away in Watson, or the one they wouldn't shell out money for in Mayfield. Either way the Browns QB situation plays out, there's a lot of "drama" that could be hyped up to reel in a national audience.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Zod said:

Also, there is no better game time than 1pm on Sundays that's all end of discussion the end.

I wholeheartedly disagree. From watching Panthers games during my travels to Vegas, I can say without caveat that a 10am game eating an omelette with a mimosa in hand, is the superior way to watch any football game. And "night games" that end at 8:30pm? *chef kiss*

stick with 1pm (or 4pm if away game is called for) on Sundays for all week whether we're good or bad. 

i'm not sure why anyone would want to broadcast us on a primetime game unless it's to make some hyped up team look good.