• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tom Brady taking what should have been Greg Olsen's spot

Mr. Scot

Lol imagine being so pathetic that you freak out and feel it necessary to blast everyone for not wanting to listen to tom brady. 

He's a boring annoying putz that's been coddled for years by the NFL, the media, and apparently by some fans as well. 

Just when you think one Brady era is almost over, we have to start another one. 

Tis goat needs to be taken out to pasture, tied up, and left.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 2

9 hours ago, Evil Hurney said:

It's odd that the networks think a big name calling games matters more than the quality of the person calling the game. There are a LOT of NFL names that are utter sh!t in the booth. Case and point, Brees for all his on-field ability was pretty rough on NBC last season. 

I wish they'd just hire dudes that played and are actually good at announcing (like Olsen). All Fox did was spend a lot of money on a marketing gimmick (i.e. Brady eventually calling games).

I think a lot of networks are trying to find their own Romo.

Exactly right. Some of the best announcers of any sport never played, or were average at best.

4 hours ago, Stuart Smith said:

Exactly right. Some of the best announcers of any sport never played, or were average at best.

I think you're confusing play by play guys and color commentators.

There are very few color commentators in any sport that didn't play or coach the sport, most professionally, but almost all of them collegiately for sure.

20 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

I think you're confusing play by play guys and color commentators.

There are very few color commentators in any sport that didn't play or coach the sport, most professionally, but almost all of them collegiately for sure.

Chris Collinsworth, Brian Billikens. But you are right, most did play.