• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3/12/2022 Hurrucanes @ Bruins 7:00 PM EST

15 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I could care less, I'm also a Tarheels and Panthers Fan (Probably never be able to enjoy the Bobhornets) I've missed maybe a total of 10 games for all three combined in the past decade. 

So now the convo has devolved into our priorities and what we choose to do with our personal free time, whenever we have it. Please no longer quote me. You provide nothing to any conversation. Just more elitist bullshit that somehow makes you think you know more than others when in reality the amount you watch has no correlation to how intelligent you are in the sport. Farewell.

Edited by KillerKat

1 minute ago, KillerKat said:

So now the convo has devolved into our priorities and what we choose to do with our personal free time, whenever we have it. Please no longer quote me. You provide nothing to any conversation. Just more elitist bullshit that somehow makes you think you know more than others when in reality the amount you watch has no correlation to how intelligent you are in the sport. Farewell.

Byeeeee. 

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

There still 12 minutes left in the game and we’re down by two. We can score 2 goals in the blink of an eye

Maybe so but Boston probably gonna score again too based on how the defense looks tonight