• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

3/12/2022 Hurrucanes @ Bruins 7:00 PM EST

12 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Y’all Doom and gloom saying we’re done reminds me to much of the Panthers form and why don’t hang out over there. Every team in the east has over 100 points which never happens. Same stuff as game three and four. Yall don’t realize how good this team actually is and how good Boston is too. Trust me. Game 7 is ours. I have no doubt. 

Very true. It's less how good Boston is than how bad the hurricanes have looked on the road. I think in each road game they have played maybe 1 good period in each. Just need to do better

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Don't bother tbh.... I'm not turning my nose up at anyone contrary to KKs bum attitude I just find it aggravating when people with no emotional investment/just look at box scores show up ans start sh!tting on the team.

You make up sh!t, assume, have an elitist attitude and then wonder why someone doesn't like that. It all started with me bringing up the powerplay and that was enough for you to make things personal. How do you assume I have no emotional investment? How do you come to the conclusion I just look at box scores? Literally the only thing I've been hard on is lack of discipline or anemic play and completely terrible powerplay. Somehow that is enough for you to start poo and formulating a false narrative. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

You make up sh!t, assume, have an elitist attitude and then wonder why someone doesn't like that. It all started with me bringing up the powerplay and that was enough for you to make things personal. How do you assume I have no emotional investment? How do you come to the conclusion I just look at box scores? Literally the only thing I've been hard on is lack of discipline or anemic play and completely terrible powerplay. Somehow that is enough for you to start poo and formulating a false narrative. 

The PP hadn't been great for over a month (has been decent at home) but all year this has been a team that is better at 5 on 5 hockey, if you choose to watch Saturday watch and see how chrisp the passes are, how guys aren't out there falling down in a puddle ever five feet.

23 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Yall act like it’s over. We got game seven in Raleigh Saturday. The team is still going deep and going to make some noise

I think it is great people like you exist who can be positive all the time. I am not one such person. I am not going to force positivity because I am not feeling positive right now. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

I think it is great people like you exist who can be positive all the time. I am not one such person. I am not going to force positivity because I am not feeling positive right now. 

So it’s funny. Outside of game time I’m extremely positive but during games I can get pretty down and negative as well but I leave it in between the minutes played. Once the game is over there’s nothing we can do except look forward to the next game which we have!

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

So it’s funny. Outside of game time I’m extremely positive but during games I can get pretty down and negative as well but I leave it in between the minutes played. Once the game is over there’s nothing we can do except look forward to the next game which we have!

I’ll feel better by Saturday, but not right now. 

10 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Y’all both knocked that off. We got a good group here watching these games and the measuring contest doesn’t have to happen.  Some people know about certain sports better than other people. Some people are less passionate and some people are more passionate. At least we have fans on this forum to talk about games with   Agree to disagree and Move on.  We got a game seven to win Saturday!

Need to chop this up to a dirty ass team with dirty tricks. We will clean up at home and it's why we needed to be at the top of the division because Boston has always gotten favorable treatment at home with their bullshitting. 

• The D 1

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Need to chop this up to a dirty ass team with dirty tricks. We will clean up at home and it's why we needed to be at the top of the division because Boston has always gotten favorable treatment at home with their bullshitting. 

Not sure I can say they got favorable home treatment by the refs at least this game. Just terrible offense coupled with inopportune defense/puck luck

1 minute ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Not sure I can say they got favorable home treatment by the refs at least this game. Just terrible offense coupled with inopportune defense/puck luck

Biggest advantage is their shitty ice that slows us down and doesn't allow us to swarm them. It's why it's night and day play. That allows their slower team to play physical and we are just not that physical of a team. Getting Anderson back wouldn't hurt either because Raanta is probably tired. 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Biggest advantage is their shitty ice that slows us down and doesn't allow us to swarm them. It's why it's night and day play. That allows their slower team to play physical and we are just not that physical of a team. Getting Anderson back wouldn't hurt either because Raanta is probably tired. 

Maybe about raanta. That being said, I think most of the goals he has allowed has not been his fault. It's been either terrible defense or unlucky block deflections to the wrong side

Edited by PleaseCutStewart

Gotta hope having that last line change allows Staal and his line to shut down the Boston 1st line.  They've done it well at home and the team has played better overall at home.

We put ourselves in a bad situation making this series come down to 1 game, at least it is at home.

#LetsGoCanes
#TakeWarning

I’m still fuming over that goal. The first one fine, the ref preemptively blew the whistle, whatever. But Nino definitely hit pure net there on the second. He literally hit the top back side of the net and pure net right next to the pipe before it bounced out. Like are we just not counting goals anymore? 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 1