• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rookie Camp

Mr. Scot

36 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Could've just been the drill they were doing, but the little cut up the Panthers Twitter posted showed Mays snapping the ball.  I know he was drafted for his versatility, but I wonder if we're projecting him as a center?

He did say he can play center, but it might have had more to do with there only being four linemen present.

• Pie 1

21 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

My first thought is rhythm training. Helping to dial in timing for drops and get happy feet under control. 

Kind of hard to have timing routes when your offensive line leaks like the goddam Titanic. Then you guys blame Darnold for bailing. Fun fact, if our line issues aren't resolved and you put Matt back there, you're going to have the same issues, only worse, and you're going to ruin him.

So no, let's not throw Darnold out there.

I was right that Malik Willis would drop and I am right that Darnold isn't the problem the Panthers have.

15 hours ago, Wundrbread33 said:

So…Rappaport said Corral was open about it. I’ve seen people (including that Twitter thread) say Matt chose to abstain from alcohol during football season (which is discipline).

…sounds like the truth got twisted like those childhood phone games where the end message is completely different than the initial one.

It is hilarious (and not surprising) if something like discipline got twisted into assuming he had an alcohol issue.  

Rappaport is a Miss St guy.   Constantly berates Ole Miss players. He's the ultimate non-professional.  He was likely trying to intentionally hurt Corral the way Matt hurt his bulldogs. 

• Beer 1

35 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Kind of hard to have timing routes when your offensive line leaks like the goddam Titanic. Then you guys blame Darnold for bailing. Fun fact, if our line issues aren't resolved and you put Matt back there, you're going to have the same issues, only worse, and you're going to ruin him.

I was right that Malik Willis would drop and I am right that Darnold isn't the problem the Panthers have.

Why only worse? Worse than the worst?

1 hour ago, CPcavedweller said:

Darnold isn't the problem? Seek help.