• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

There was a QB at the Podium: Corral & Icky Pressers

saX man

35 minutes ago, saX man said:

Haven't seen one of those in a while.

Newton making friends:
One of the reasons you go to the third round were alcohol-related issues and other issues can you comment on what what those things were ?

T
ruthfully I don't know where that came from. I mean it was just one of those things that just got out there.  That was that was honestly the first time I heard that and um as far as that, that's something I cant control when I got picked up.    I’m  here with the with with an opportunity and that's all one can ask for.

why do you think you fell?
Man I truthfully I don't that's that's that's none of my business and  I’m  gonna be the player and play.

3 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Newton making friends:
One of the reasons you go to the third round were alcohol-related issues and other issues can you comment on what what those things were ?

T
ruthfully I don't know where that came from. I mean it was just one of those things that just got out there.  That was that was honestly the first time I heard that and um as far as that, that's something I cant control when I got picked up.    I’m  here with the with with an opportunity and that's all one can ask for.

why do you think you fell?
Man I truthfully I don't that's that's that's none of my business and  I’m  gonna be the player and play.

When he ask that question I was cringing….and the follow up even more. Newton such a douche and I have no idea who he has blackmailed in order to keep his job as a reporter. 

• Beer 2

I really like the Corral pick, but it is pretty well known he did not do well in interviews (i.e. was overwhelmed and/or not prepared).  That might not carry onto the field, but can’t deny that.   Having said all of that, who knows how Cam’s interviews were (yes I love Cam) - obviously a huge talent discrepancy though