• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Night and day between Panther and Canes home games

Jmac

On 5/14/2022 at 8:31 PM, 4Corners said:

The hurricanes are a good team that compete for championships in a town that really has nothing else to do - The panthers are a terrible organization with no direction and no reason to be optimistic about the future and play in young city with ten thousand better things to do 

Raleigh has “nothing else to do” while has Charlotte has “10,000 better things to do”. That’s absolute horsehit. And don’t tell me to check out the whitewater center

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

39 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

Raleigh has “nothing else to do” while has Charlotte has “10,000 better things to do”. That’s absolute horsehit. And don’t tell me to check out the whitewater center

Charlotte is a bright, shiny, up and coming world class city. An emerging food scene, multiple professional sports teams, mutilple D1 college teams. A real melting pot of the south East. Tons of culture. 
also, next time your in town check out the white water center. 

46 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Charlotte is a bright, shiny, up and coming world class city. An emerging food scene, multiple professional sports teams, mutilple D1 college teams. A real melting pot of the south East. Tons of culture. 
also, next time your in town check out the white water center. 

Charlotte is world class in bank skyscrapers and steak chain restaurants. Everything else? nah not really.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

...or Carowinds

Frugal MacDoogal's Discount Liquors ( I know. Technically SC but in the metro area)

Charlotte Knights baseball (Zzzzzzzz)

Did I miss any other "hotspots"? 

• Pie 1

Raleigh people have some inferiority complex regarding the Queen City. Like Raleigh thinks Charlotte is their rival. I can assure this is entirely one sided on their part. Charlotte does not give AF about wake county. 

I’ve heard that LA and San Diego are the same way. San Diego folks hates LA and most LA folks are like ok whatever, enjoy! 
Ditto

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

Raleigh people have some inferiority complex regarding the Queen City. Like Raleigh thinks Charlotte is their rival. I can assure this is entirely one sided on their part. Charlotte does not give AF about wake county. 

I’ve heard that LA and San Diego are the same way. San Diego folks hates LA and most LA folks are like ok whatever, enjoy! 
Ditto

Yet you can’t keep Raleigh’s name out of your mouth lol

• Pie 2