• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers sign big time TE

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Apparently not as much as you...but I'm okay with that.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

i came in here to post memes, because the title is an obvious meme title. you came in here to sling insults and call OP stupid and a dumbass. please tell me which one of us needs to rethink their position 

Edited by Mother Grabber
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3

2 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Very winnable 3rd TE spot going up against the likes of Colin Thompson and Stephen Sullivan 

Hell, who knows maybe he is an undiscovered diamond in the rough and becomes something great. He looks to have the physical stature for it. Good signing to get him into camp and see what he may be capable of. 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Mother Grabber said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

i came in here to post memes, because the title is an obvious meme title. you came in here to sling insults and call OP stupid and a dumbass. please tell me which one of us needs to rethink their position 

That'd be you.

Any other questions?

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

So another Giovanni Ricci TE/FB project possibly? That seemed like a waste of time and roster space last year. 

Yep, if we are going to carry a FB, actually use the guy a decent amount and get a true  FB while they are at it.  Ricci isn't it.  This guy isn't it either.  I'm tired of us using scrub TEs and fancying them as adequate H-backs/FBs.

• Beer 2

5 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Yep, if we are going to carry a FB, actually use the guy a decent amount and get a true  FB while they are at it.  Ricci isn't it.  This guy isn't it either.  I'm tired of us using scrub TEs and fancying them as adequate H-backs/FBs.

I'd love for us to have a true fullback, but that's pretty rare these days.