• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scott Fitterer "best players will play"

NAS

15 minutes ago, frankw said:

The Matt Rhule diehards need their own message board where criticism is forbidden. If you're looking for a name for this new community "Matt Rhule is the greatest coach in the history of athletics don't you dare say anything bad about him" is a mouthful so maybe just MRGCHADSABAH for short.

somewhere Jimmy Clausen is taking a break from making a hilarious cameo for Matty and reading the huddle....wondering where all these diehard defenders of the subpar were back in 2010. 

*the Clausen cameo post might be the post of the year. 

• Beer 1

On 5/16/2022 at 12:33 PM, SizzleBuzz said:

I mean it's a hatred so deeply rooted and hitherto unknown to the people of this area...

...but destined to take the place of the mudshark in your mythology 🤣...

Say it ain't so frank

• Flames 1

I didn't realize Rhule had some fans still hanging around.  I'm optimistic that he is learning and through his experienced coordinators/assistants and Fitt taking on more of the GM responsibilities that he can still have us winning some games soon.  I don't really think the Bengals coach is that great, but he got some talented players and let his coordinators do their thing which worked out well for him.  Something like that could work out in Rhule's favor.  However outside of my cautious optimism that he can learn/evolve I don't really seen what he has done that has contributed to our success as a franchise...

• Beer 1

On 5/16/2022 at 3:17 PM, Jon Snow said:

The first attempt says the first iteration of owner/gm didn't know the difference. 

And they still don't.

Hurney never learned anything.   And Tepper apparently believes injuries derailed last season.  They certainly played a role, though obviously aren't the whole picture.

I agree that Tepper is taking the long view, communicating to potential HC's that he won't boot the HC quickly.  No one wants to become what Cleveland was.

• Beer 2

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

lol Nice deflect. You got some high level self importance going on there. I mean, if you are judge and jury on who deserves insults. Do I bow, or take a knee? Damm man, you sure fell far

You know the kind of folks that use insults don't cha. Bullies. I'm starting to see that. You are one sneaky lil devil.

If you need to insult. You may need to step back. 

Nah 😁

15 hours ago, frankw said:

The Matt Rhule diehards need their own message board where criticism is forbidden. If you're looking for a name for this new community "Matt Rhule is the greatest coach in the history of athletics don't you dare say anything bad about him" is a mouthful so maybe just MRGCHADSABAH for short.

They could make a sub-Reddit like The Darnold. Of course that sub-Reddit is pretty much a joke and these Matt supporters are 100 percent serious.