• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peter King says maybe Brees to Panthers?????

Billy Love

Brees was just in his feelings because he isn’t good on TV.  

that post about maybe he would do a thousand things wasn’t serious.  But yeah, Matt Rhule probably wanted to give him a call and a nice contract 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, CRA said:

that post about maybe he would do a thousand things wasn’t serious.  But yeah, Matt Rhule probably wanted to give him a call and a nice contract 

A half serious Brees is better than the Qbs we have atm.

Maybe the rookie can build up to be good but he won't be early on and rather him learn anyway and Brees would be a good mentor.

Ultimately I don't think its real either though

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

The NO ref boost that had the Rams going to the Super Bowl after the non PI?

lol of all the derpy retarded poo, this ref poo is the most embarrassing part of the fanbase.

The Rams PI was the one instance of karma that didn’t go NO’s way. They deserved it. Refs have played storymode for the Saints for 15 years. 

Edited by OneBadCat

24 minutes ago, CRA said:

Agree w this.
Brees got fired for being horrible on TV and now in a PR move attempting to look like he “controls” the situation he talking all sorts of poo like “oh please I got plenty of better options” I’m taking my ball and going home wah wah wah 

typical beta male move here 

6 minutes ago, CanadianCat said:

I always liked Brees. Dont get we wrong, I hate the Saints but most of those feels belong to Sean Payton. 

That said, I think Payton is similar to how people viewed Cam Newton. You loved him on your team, but everyone else hated him. 

Brees was a very solid QB but it a religious nut job and probably a Christian nationalist. No thanks! 

• Poo 3