• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looking over the NFC south rosters...

Jmac

The Saints may be knocking the Bucs off to win the South. If Winston doesn't shat the bed, they will be tough. Still have a good D and added on offense. Have a feeling Brady made a mistake coming back and will fall off big time.

So it's between the Panthers and the Falcons for the glory of last place. I don't think we make the playoffs, Hopefully we can show some improvement, but the schedule is brutal. Hope for the best and expect the worst.

I can't even remember who is the QB in Atlanta now and I still wouldn't bet $5 on us to have more wins at the end of the year. 

It's fine, it's 'get Rhule fired year' anyways and I am at peace with that. Lot's of players to watch to see if they can develop. Chinn as a safety, hopefully a SS. Ickey as a LT, hopefully as a nasty mofo that hurts some feelings. Ect.

16 hours ago, Jmac said:

The Saints may be knocking the Bucs off to win the South. If Winston doesn't shat the bed, they will be tough. Still have a good D and added on offense. Have a feeling Brady made a mistake coming back and will fall off big time.

So it's between the Panthers and the Falcons for the glory of last place. I don't think we make the playoffs, Hopefully we can show some improvement, but the schedule is brutal. Hope for the best and expect the worst.

Taking unforeseen injuries out of the equation, I think the odds of Winston pooing the bed are much higher than Brady morphing into a turd. 

• Pie 1

Winston was playing well last year until he got hurt. I think that continues. Tampa wins the south, but the Saints get a wild card. They’re roster is better, and even with the QB issue last season and Kamara missing all those games, they still finished 9-8.

We’ll be battling it out for last place with ATL. Two bottom tier franchises smh