• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Troy pride released following failed physical.

Amos Moses

4 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

2020 draft rivals 1998, 2000, 2009 and 2021 as the worst in franchise history. 

Not close. Chinn, Brown and YGM still have the hope oooze. Roy and STO have been ok given were they were drafted. Im still a big Krod fan, even tho the coaching staff hates him.... But if those top 3 pan out, it will be one Hernaiys better ones. 

• Beer 3

23 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Not close. Chinn, Brown and YGM still have the hope oooze. Roy and STO have been ok given were they were drafted. Im still a big Krod fan, even tho the coaching staff hates him.... But if those top 3 pan out, it will be one Hernaiys better ones. 

I still don't get why Kenny can't get on the field. He balled out in preseason last year and we have a staff admitting they want more safety help. Gotta be a Rhule thing, not enough of a yes man

• Beer 2

15 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

I still don't get why Kenny can't get on the field. He balled out in preseason last year and we have a staff admitting they want more safety help. Gotta be a Rhule thing, not enough of a yes man

It's definitely Rhule, there's no way you can justify Chandler getting more burn but we all know the reason why.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Chief Keek said:

It's definitely Rhule, there's no way you can justify Chandler getting more burn but we all know the reason why.

Kenny is the kinda guy they'd let go and would immediately get playing time with the Ravens/Steelers/Bills etc. Teams that are more interested in winning than whatever is up Rhules ass with a number of potential starters sitting around doing nothing. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Kenny is the kinda guy they'd let go and would immediately get playing time with the Ravens/Steelers/Bills etc. Teams that are more interested in winning than whatever is up Rhules ass with a number of potential starters sitting around doing nothing. 

I mean…Kenny has spent more than 3 months on our practice squad over the last two seasons. So if these teams wanted to sign him, they’ve had plenty of opportunity to do so.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, MasterAwesome said:

I mean…Kenny has spent more than 3 months on our practice squad over the last two seasons. So if these teams wanted to sign him, they’ve had plenty of opportunity to do so.

Yeah I’m pretty sure we cut him at some point and nobody claimed him 

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

There was a story from last season where someone within the organization had even said he was the best safety we had or the most talented, but they chalked it up to just needing the opportunity or something like that...  which I took as, "he's not one of Rhule's guys, and now we have to play him and it's making us look bad for not playing him earlier."

No question he's always made plays when he's on the field, and should've been on playing in front of Rhule's Temple and Baylor guys.