• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Troy pride released following failed physical.

Amos Moses

13 hours ago, Basbear said:

Not close. Chinn, Brown and YGM still have the hope oooze. Roy and STO have been ok given were they were drafted. Im still a big Krod fan, even tho the coaching staff hates him.... But if those top 3 pan out, it will be one Hernaiys better ones. 

It's actually very close to 2000. 

Chinn was a good pick at safety. So was Deon Grant in 2000. I'll be nice and say that entering year 3, Brown is a passable starter like Jeno James was in 2002. 

Troy Pride's career had the same impact as Rashard Anderson's. Lester Towns' AV was on par with what Gross-Matos is poised to achieve. 

Kenny Robinson, Bravvion Roy and Stantley Thomas-Oliver could trade places with Leander Jordan, Alvin McKinley and Gillis Wilson and it would be an upgrade.

20 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

I still don't get why Kenny can't get on the field. He balled out in preseason last year and we have a staff admitting they want more safety help. Gotta be a Rhule thing, not enough of a yes man

No clue, he must be a freelancer thats doesnt listen to orders. I viewed him as a real playmaking Safety. I know JC horn said hes the hardest hitting DB too. Just Rhule and crew being firm about some weirdo BS "dont beat yourself" trash I bet. 

Like you can not tell me Chandler is a better S......nope not buying that trash thinking. Like the posters above said, he has been on PS and open to league, that means something is up...I bet Rhule/coaches tell others hes not worth the trouble. I want real proof of that. 

• Beer 1

7 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

It's actually very close to 2000. 

Chinn was a good pick at safety. So was Deon Grant in 2000. I'll be nice and say that entering year 3, Brown is a passable starter like Jeno James was in 2002. 

Troy Pride's career had the same impact as Rashard Anderson's. Lester Towns' AV was on par with what Gross-Matos is poised to achieve. 

Kenny Robinson, Bravvion Roy and Stantley Thomas-Oliver could trade places with Leander Jordan, Alvin McKinley and Gillis Wilson and it would be an upgrade.

Its early brother, the top three can save the class. Im not ready to toss them out. You know the 3 year deal with DE, well its YGM time(I agree he done near nothing) . Brown had a good rookie season and took two steps back year 2. It was a lame move, but Chinn was the ROTY. PERIOD! Not 6(?) sack, missing games, little impact Chase Young. Roy is a solid depth and its a need. STO is a core STer, again feels a need.

Bump this post after the season no matter what happens, we will see you changes their tune.