• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bleacher report are getting content from Crackheads!

WOW!!

38 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2956204-browns-realistic-trade-packages-for-baker-mayfield

If this idiot thinks the browns are getting a 2nd round pick from anybody for Mayfield he is clueless..

I wish I could trash him in the comments..

Pretty sure that's one of @Basbear's top sources 🤣...

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Some team will end up with either a pre-season injury or a poor performance from a bubble QB and make the trade for Mayfield. They'll probably be more competitive after doing so. 

And there's always the outlier that after this week's investigative interviews by the NFL that Watson might end up in a suspension situation. Cleveland then could end up having to make amends with Baker quickly. Of course, the NFL investigation could be just as flimsy as it's expected to be and nothing comes of it.

Still, off of the list they gave in the article, Houston would be the most likely landing spot. If Cleveland just up and releases him, expect him to be there before the ink is dry on the pink slip.

• Pie 1

51 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

We just need a vet backup like Foles. Our goal at the QB position should be to get Corral up to speed and see if he has what it takes before the next draft. Someone like Foles could start the first few games until Corral is ready. 

22 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Call me unexcited and a stick in the mud but I just don't have any enthusiasm for Mayfield. Hell I would rather just grab a vet like Cam or Fitzpatrick and let one of them start out and mentor and see if they can work Corral into some games and see how he grows.

I think before doing this they might want to see A bit more of Corral. If they see the body of work and deem it worth getting a non Sam QB then maybe they pull the trigger on a competent mentor.  Otherwise just ride it out with Sam. 

• Pie 1