• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kurt Warner on The Herd, talking about our new QB.

Yeah of course the missing context is the fact that all of Ole Miss' best wide receivers were hurt by the end of the year. He was throwing to 2nd and 3rd stringers.

And really all I remember are Matt Corral tossing bombs. Like this one play might be one of my Rebel favorites of all time (because Kiffen is a Ric Flair level heel)

Lane tossin' clipboards

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 hour ago, PizzaTheHutt said:

Yeah of course the missing context is the fact that all of Ole Miss' best wide receivers were hurt by the end of the year. He was throwing to 2nd and 3rd stringers.

And really all I remember are Matt Corral tossing bombs. Like this one play might be one of my Rebel favorites of all time (because Kiffen is a Ric Flair level heel)

Lane tossin' clipboards

28/32, 513 yards and 4 TDs.  Added on 20 and 1 TD on the ground too. 

Good sign.  Our track record of drafting QBs that have busted them up is pretty stellar.  Still don’t think some are over what Cam did to them. 

6 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

F**k Kurt Warner!! Don’t care what he says!!

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

He's still butthurt because a no name Cajun that played for the Panthers was a better qb than him and he knows it.

Lol, what's the Kurt Warner hate for? Did he do something bad once? I don't know that story. What did he do?

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

That hurts to watch.  

I think the opening game vs Philly the following year was the saddest game I have ever watched. 

almost a complete clone.   The end of Jake Delhomme. 

• Pie 9

26 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Lol, what's the Kurt Warner hate for? Did he do something bad once? I don't know that story. What did he do?

Dude he hates Carolina.. he always throws shade at us!! We beat his ass in the regular season in a close game.. I was lucky enough to get cheap ass tickets that year.. little be known they were good.. and went to the SuperBowl cuz Jakes arm exploded in the playoffs and Az crushed us!! So F* him!! Lol.. he still throws poo about the Panthers!!

• Pie 1