• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kurt Warner on The Herd, talking about our new QB.

46 minutes ago, CRA said:

28/32, 513 yards and 4 TDs.  Added on 20 and 1 TD on the ground too. 

Good sign.  Our track record of drafting QBs that have busted them up is pretty stellar.  Still don’t think some are over what Cam did to them. 

To be fair that was a historically bad defense for SC that year. Even with horn and Mukuamu they couldn't stop anybody.

Don’t understand the hate, why you guys care about Kurt so much? Lol …he’s not wrong. We know what Corral is and isn’t to an extent of his strengths and weaknesses. As Kurt alluded to, quick release (arguably Corrals biggest strength) is less of a factor the further he needs to throw it. That said If he can perfect his long ball, look out imo.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 4

45 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

Kurt Warner is a tool-bag.  If Trent Green doesn’t get his knee torpedoed by Rodney Harrison, we never know Kurt’s name.

Yeah right 🤦‍♂️🤣 :

Super Bowl champion (XXXIV)

Super Bowl MVP (XXXIV)

2× NFL Most Valuable Player (1999, 2001)

Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year (2008)

2× First-team All-Pro (1999, 2001)

4× Pro Bowl (1999–2001, 2008)

2× NFL passing touchdowns leader (1999, 2001)

3× NFL completion percentage leader (1999–2001)

2× NFL passer rating leader (1999, 2001)

NFL passing yards leader (2001)

Bert Bell Award (1999)

Bart Starr Award (2010)

Arizona Cardinals Ring of Honor

Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2017

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

20 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Write up: 

Essence of the video: Corrall is excellent at short throws between the hashes, superb quick release and operating play action. Will/can excel in a specialized offense, wasn’t asked to do much more at Ole Miss.

Struggles with 15-35 yard ‘mid level throws’ with accuracy and touch. (Warner) To be a difference maker, a franchise guy, those throws are what make the difference and in order to have success in the NFL a QB will have to make those throws consistently.

This thread has been derailed about Kurt Warner hate. But if anyone who is a true football enthusiast will appreciate the insight. Kurt Warner isn't the first QB analyst to say this about Matt Corral. I want Corral to be our franchise QB just as much as the next Panthers fan, but there is a reason why Corral went in the the 3rd round. If Corral really had the talent and potential to be a franchise QB, he would have went #1 overall. Heck even the Panthers didn't think he was worth # 6 overall. Panthers fans need to temper their expectations. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 2

3 hours ago, DamnItJake! said:

Dude he hates Carolina.. he always throws shade at us!! We beat his ass in the regular season in a close game.. I was lucky enough to get cheap ass tickets that year.. little be known they were good.. and went to the SuperBowl cuz Jakes arm exploded in the playoffs and Az crushed us!! So F* him!! Lol.. he still throws poo about the Panthers!!

I was at that game, I think. They spent 5 minutes reviewing a Steve Smith TD to see if he stepped out of bounds. I remember Warner got popped a few times,his mouth was bleeding, and you could hear him cussing out his line. I went to AC Moore and bought a bag of red feathers, and every time he got sacked I threw feathers in the air and yelled "BAWK!!"

1 hour ago, onmyown said:

Write up: 

Essence of the video: Corrall is excellent at short throws between the hashes, superb quick release and operating play action. Will/can excel in a specialized offense, wasn’t asked to do much more at Ole Miss.

Struggles with 15-35 yard ‘mid level throws’ with accuracy and touch. (Warner) To be a difference maker, a franchise guy, those throws are what make the difference and in order to have success in the NFL a QB will have to make those throws consistently.

Is this why everyone is so upset about?!? 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Yeah right 🤦‍♂️🤣 :

Super Bowl champion (XXXIV)

Super Bowl MVP (XXXIV)

2× NFL Most Valuable Player (1999, 2001)

Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year (2008)

2× First-team All-Pro (1999, 2001)

4× Pro Bowl (1999–2001, 2008)

2× NFL passing touchdowns leader (1999, 2001)

3× NFL completion percentage leader (1999–2001)

2× NFL passer rating leader (1999, 2001)

NFL passing yards leader (2001)

Bert Bell Award (1999)

Bart Starr Award (2010)

Arizona Cardinals Ring of Honor

Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2017

How does your brain work?