• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers Have A Strong Social Media Following

Butterflyj30

1 hour ago, BIGH2001 said:

At least we are good at something in the Tepper era.

I mean, in fairness because this isn’t about coaches and owners…..but the Panther social media really became a big deal at some point in the Ron era.    I’m sure that group really deserves a lot of the praise for its present day standing. 

Think there was a thread a couple months ago on the young lady leaving that pretty much spearheaded that window. 

1 hour ago, jackson113 said:

Because of the Watson poo earlier... Damn y'all got short memories...

Nah.  Panthers Twitter and social media became legendary during the Ron era.   Best in professional sports for a window.  

No matter what was going down they were always ready with great material.   They would troll folks.  Destroy teams.  Funny memes.  You name it.  It’s wasn’t run of the mill Panther info.  It was entertaining. 

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Is the number of twitter follows connected to our social media team? I don't use social media because it sucks but I thought people followed people because they liked them. How does our SM team create more followers exactly? 

Serious question. Not trying to be a wise guy. I honestly don't know how that works. I do know that we are a lot of peoples "other" team so I thought that was why.

The Panthers social media team puts out entertaining content on twitter, regardless of if you're actually a fan of the team. If you follow the team then their content will show up on your timeline/feed. If you don't follow them it won't show up unless you go to their page specifically. 

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Nah, we benefit from not being hated by fans from most teams. We're actually the "2nd team" for a lot of AFC fans. I know a lot of people who "follow" us as their other team. We're one of the newest teams so there's little bad history with other teams and we've been somewhat competitive for half our existence. We're similar to the AFC's Chargers or Bengals. It's hard to find people who hate one of those teams because why should you?  

Did you see the schedule release video? I follow the Panthers as well as the Niners, Ravens, and Vikings on Instagram and there's a clear difference. What you're Saying is probably true but also, the Panthers social media team is objectively good. 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Did you see the schedule release video? I follow the Panthers as well as the Niners, Ravens, and Vikings on Instagram and there's a clear difference. What you're Saying is probably true but also, the Panthers social media team is objectively good. 

Don't use social media so don't know much about that other than the draft video they did last season. I thought that was fantastic. Was that our social media team? That was great. I was hoping for another one this year.

4 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Don't use social media so don't know much about that other than the draft video they did last season. I thought that was fantastic. Was that our social media team? That was great. I was hoping for another one this year.

Trust me, they're better than most. The Chargers had the best schedule reveal video but Panthers was easily top five. And they do a good job year round, as well 

Edited by ImaginaryKev
  • Pie 1

7 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

Trust me, they're better than most. The Chargers had the best schedule reveal video but Panthers was easily top five. And they do a good job year round, as well 

I thought the reveal was a tad weak this year but their standard is super high 

18 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

It was more creative than most so I gave them their due

I'm also a 90s kid so

It was cool.  Maybe my eyes are bad.  My biggest knock is I kept missing opponents lol….and having to go back 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1