• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers Have A Strong Social Media Following

Butterflyj30

13 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

They're great at what they do. They just need a team that can match their energy

Nah, we benefit from not being hated by fans from most teams. We're actually the "2nd team" for a lot of AFC fans. I know a lot of people who "follow" us as their other team. We're one of the newest teams so there's little bad history with other teams and we've been somewhat competitive for half our existence. We're similar to the AFC's Chargers or Bengals. It's hard to find people who hate one of those teams because why should you?  

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

Nah, we benefit from not being hated by fans from most teams. We're actually the "2nd team" for a lot of AFC fans. I know a lot of people who "follow" us as their other team. We're one of the newest teams so there's little bad history with other teams and we've been somewhat competitive for half our existence. We're similar to the AFC's Chargers or Bengals. It's hard to find people who hate one of those teams because why should you?  

Yeah no to a lot of this.

Panthers social media team has been lauded for well close to a decade.

• Beer 1

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

Yeah no to a lot of this.

Panthers social media team has been lauded for well close to a decade.

Is the number of twitter follows connected to our social media team? I don't use social media because it sucks but I thought people followed people because they liked them. How does our SM team create more followers exactly? 

Serious question. Not trying to be a wise guy. I honestly don't know how that works. I do know that we are a lot of peoples "other" team so I thought that was why.

• Pie 1