• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bradberry to the Eagles

Mr. Scot

11 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Yeah I am from PA and most of my family are all Eagles fans.  Howie has made some great moves this off-season to build upon last seasons playoff roster.  They should win the East easily (Cowboys OL will be as bad as ours was last year).  

Yeah, I watch a lot of their moves since they’re basically my #2 NFC team.  Howie can’t draft receivers to save his life, but he really did make some good moves this offseason.  Doesn’t matter if you suck at drafting if you trade for them I guess, right?  Lol AJ Brown is great and they were able to get Fletcher Cox back on a 1 year $14M deal, well worth it for a guy of his caliber.  People sleep on Miles Sanders, too.  Biggest question mark is Hurts.  If he doesn’t stink it up they can go far

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 hours ago, iamhubby1 said:

Who cares. Nobody starts more ex player threads than our own historian.

I think it's cool to get updates on ex players and what's happening with them. Sometimes I wonder so no big deal at all. I admit the Bradberry update can easily be seen on ESPN but other updates on various players may not so it's always fun to hear them. Also, isn't it the off-season where this is just fine?

• Beer 1