• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

With quality QB play. Is this roster ready to go?

iamhubby1

With quality QB play. Is this roster ready to go?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. With quality QB play. Is this roster ready to go?

• NO.
    • MAYBE. After all, we are still young.
    • YES

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I honestly need to go back and watch some more Baylor games and focus on the DL. I think Snow is going to push more of it this year and I dont know if this DL can do what is needed.

QB, I mean Rhule had made big mistakes here*BUT* You know Stafford, Watson, and Wilson were all big targets and Stafford deal already had paperwork being process. They have tried, just been turned down too. I already said how nice it would be if a another Jake happened, that was so magically looking back. 

I mainly "fine" with the QB deal cause of all the success Mccadoo had. 

My only concern about Corall is how long will it take him to learn the Playbook? The sooner he can take over. The sooner we see what we have.

I believe he can be the Man. So much excitement. He just looks the part. And if not. It won't break my heart if we have another go at it next year? But that's worse case scenario imo.

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

My only concern about Corall is how long will it take him to learn the Playbook? The sooner he can take over. The sooner we see what we have.

I believe he can be the Man. So much excitement. He just looks the part. And if not. It won't break my heart if we have another go at it next year? But that's worse case scenario imo.

The best solution to the QB puzzle, is Matt Corral. Hes under contract control for 4 years at 5 million total.......

I listen to a few panther reports and one was feeling was "Ive learned not to over-hype rookie camp and such" "ive seen the highlights and heard the reports about his lighting release, in person it felt faster and the fastest Ive ever seen, like a blur".

I liked him just the same as the other 2 QBs, would be a gift if he turns out to be a legit NFL QB.

FYI- Sam Darnold has never played a full season, so at some point Corral may get to start.