• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chris Simms - top 40 QB countdown

NAS

On 5/21/2022 at 5:22 AM, Jackie Lee said:
On 5/21/2022 at 4:38 AM, rippadonn said:

Screenshot_20220504-141021~2.png

Expand  

Hopefully we can associate him with something other than a glorified sit down fast food buffet. 

Thee Golden Corral is one of the great values in all things gustatory...

...shame on you for doubting an unequivocally entrenched fine dining establishment, and our new boy 💥👊...

Edited by SizzleBuzz

4 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Davis Mills is being pretty disrespected considering his rookie season compared to his fellow rookies like Lawrence, Wilson, and Fields, who Simms is rating 10+ spots higher despite them performing statistically at Darnold-levels of garbage.

Yeah, Mills is a fairly promising prospect IMO. I really liked the guy and I wouldn't have been shocked if we picked him had he lasted a few more spots. 

12 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

Thee Golden Corral is one of the great values in all things gustatory...

...shame on you for doubting an unequivocally entrenched fine dining establishment, and our new boy 💥👊...

? I'm a fan of both. Haven't eaten there in a very long time though.

And if our boy takes the name as his own forever, that's what I was going for.

You cool Sizzle, I'm happy you're here. Tepper has to earn it though, even moreso because of hubris.

I do think he'll become a good/great owner but that will hinge on him not driving the Bentley and sitting where he's supposed to.

If he hasn't been keeping in touch with Jerry Richardson he needs to change that immediately.

If he still has his it Mr.Tepper needs seek his mentorship from time to time. He's the ONLY person who knows and has succeeded at being the owner of the Carolina Panthers. His insight is more valuable than say, the owner of the Jets, who's # he needs to burn.

Next time you golf with the big guy bring this up. Thx.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Let's Eat!

Screenshot_20220504-141021~2.png

• Beer 1

On 5/19/2022 at 3:30 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly didn't even notice Teddy's name on the list. Yes, Teddy is better than Darnold. By a decent margin. Teddy would actually be an ideal backup. He's not going to go out there and lose the game for you. He's definitely not gonna win it either, but he's the perfect kinda "hold the fort down" backup. Your team is going to be what your team is with Teddy. Bad roster, bad team. Good roster, good team. He's just the perfect vanilla QB. Him being your starter at QB adds more subtracts any expected wins from baseline. If you sucked before Teddy, you still suck. If you were good before Teddy, you're still good (unless your previous QB was carrying you).

Teddy Milquetoast. Not bad, but not good, either. Still, he’s better than Darnold until proven otherwise.