• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Olsen to call SB for fox...

14 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

G-reg and his third leg are movin' on up 

He will be moving right down once Brady shows up. Most frigging ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. Honestly I rather get a root canal than watch Brady's smug ass try and be a color commentator. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Good for Greg!  He’s infinitely better than Witten was, and is better than Brees, too.  Quite the rapid ascension but I love it for the guy.  He gave us everything he had and was clutch for years, always supported his teammates, speaks highly of the organization, really nothing bad to say about Greg except that his third leg may simply be too long 

• Pie 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Snake said:

He will be moving right down once Brady shows up. Most frigging ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. Honestly I rather get a root canal than watch Brady's smug ass try and be a color commentator. 

Brady will not last long if he is not good at commentating.  He will not last as long as Brees did. I certainly will be watching the games on mute.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Brady will not last long if he is not good at commentating.  He will not last as long as Brees did. I certainly will be watching the games on mute.

Yeah, if Brady sucks they’ll get rid of him.  I’m willing to give him a chance.  He’s actually kind of funny and has really let loose since leaving NE.  Still a smug prick, but when you’re the GOAT with a supermodel wife 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Beer 2