• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there.

Zod

I personally am looking forward to many more months of mindless redundant repetition of  Rhule-hate here on the huddle.    It never gets old.  Its like a cute little cult with its own Qanon theories.    This thread is a great example.  I'd hate for a single thread to go by without it.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

25 minutes ago, poundaway said:

I personally am looking forward to many more months of mindless redundant repetition of  Rhule-hate here on the huddle.    It never gets old.  Its like a cute little cult with its own Qanon theories.    This thread is a great example.  I'd hate for a single thread to go by without it.  

You're going to get shat upon for saying it, but you're not wrong.

And it's not the criticism, hell, There's plenty of things I'd criticize the current regime for.  It's the redundancy and bithchiness that's irritating. The fact that the constant crybaby circle-jerk is led by mods and "respected" long time members is fugging embarassing. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

I just left the restroom in such a state that the guy walking in behind me turned around and left. 

As the wise George Carlin once said, there's no need to eat enough fiber to build your own wicker furniture set. 

But to answer the question, I'm feeling pretty good right now and much lighter on my feet. 

2 hours ago, poundaway said:

You could stop visiting the board. But at this point I think your are a bit of a masochistic. 
You Rhule fans love pain apparently.  

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

You could stop visiting the board. But at this point I think your are a bit of a masochistic. 
You Rhule fans love pain apparently.  

The Rhule weirdo fanboys on here I think are just using that angle to troll and argue w people on the internet. No panther fan in a right frame of mind wants Rhule here any longer. 

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, poundaway said:

I mean, the Rhule and Tepper hate would probably go from an 8 to a soothing 4....if there weren't Rhule and Tepper fanboys running around every day claiming the Earth is flat.  

kind of like here.  You once again, are complaining about people complaining about Matt Rhule.  Which you do over and over.  Often not in response to someone actually complaining about him.  Of course you do that then too.  Because someone can't just say Matt Rhule sucks and you let that slide as a reality. 

I mean the Qanon theorist comparable isn't people saying Rhule/Tepper suck.  As you say.  It's those that argue they don't suck and/or have a problem w/ it being pointed out.  And they insist on making that known over and over again.