• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there.

Zod

Just now, TLGPanthersFan said:

You could stop visiting the board. But at this point I think your are a bit of a masochistic. 
You Rhule fans love pain apparently.  

All of the hate posters are original thinkers and are so enlightening.  I learn so much from the hate posts.  They tend to be thoughtful and insightful. I don't find them mob like or repetitive at all.   Why would I want to miss a single post?  And I don't intend to.  If some of the posts bother you, maybe you should take a break.

BTW, not a Rhule fan.  The guy is 10-23 and brought in Sam Darnold.  He has sucked.  Tepper wants to see if Rhule will have a jump of improvement in his 3rd year like he did the in his two previous HC jobs.  He believe injuries derailed us last year, and he doesn't want to become what Cleveland was: a revolving door of HCs. 

The decision has been made, so it makes total sense to just keep posting Rhule hate for the foreseeable future.   It's clearly healthy for us and oh so much fun. 

• Poo 1

12 minutes ago, CRA said:

I mean, the Rhule and Tepper hate would probably go from an 8 to a soothing 4....if there weren't Rhule and Tepper fanboys running around every day claiming the Earth is flat.  

kind of like here.  You once again, are complaining about people complaining about Matt Rhule.  Which you do over and over.  Often not in response to someone actually complaining about him.  Of course you do that then too.  Because someone can't just say Matt Rhule sucks and you let that slide as a reality. 

I mean the Qanon theorist comparable isn't people saying Rhule/Tepper suck.  As you say.  It's those that argue they don't suck and/or have a problem w/ it being pointed out.  And they insist on making that known over and over again. 

So what your saying is people posted the Rhule-hate at the top of thread because of me? 

Whatever.

CRA your twisted pretzel logic never ceases to amaze me. 

• Poo 1

2 hours ago, Khaki Lackey said:

You're going to get shat upon for saying it, but you're not wrong.

And it's not the criticism, hell, There's plenty of things I'd criticize the current regime for.  It's the redundancy and bithchiness that's irritating. The fact that the constant crybaby circle-jerk is led by mods and "respected" long time members is fugging embarassing. 

If Rhule can get us 12+ wins and a deep playoff run the bithchiness will subside greatly.  

3 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

If Rhule can get us 12+ wins and a deep playoff run the bithchiness will subside greatly.  

I agree that winning cures all ills.  The "deep playoff run" bar setting I find interesting.   So what exactly is peoples definition of a deep playoff run?  Do you have to make the conference championship?

• Poo 1

27 minutes ago, poundaway said:

So what your saying is people posted the Rhule-hate at the top of thread because of me? 

Whatever.

CRA your twisted pretzel logic never ceases to amaze me. 

I'm saying you are one of the key cogs of what you are complaining about.   You spend most of your time here being upset because people think Matt Rhule sucks. 

41 minutes ago, poundaway said:

I agree that winning cures all ills.  The "deep playoff run" bar setting I find interesting.   So what exactly is peoples definition of a deep playoff run?  Do you have to make the conference championship?

I would settle for a single playoff win. A deep playoff run is unrealistic, I went too far with that part.