• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The next dual threat quarterbacks...

Mr. Scot

It's impressive. I'm not absolutely certain it's an advantage.

I suppose it could be (the clip does show him doing it in actual games) but it kind of reminds me of those crazy kicking and punting trick shot videos. While they're cool, I don't know if they translate into anything practical.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I suppose it could be (the clip does show him doing it in actual games) but it kind of reminds me of those crazy kicking and punting trick shot videos. While they're cool, I don't know if they translate into anything practical.

Cross body throws

Just now, austin1227 said:

Cross body throws

Possibly.

I suspect if you go to the pro level it might translate to an occasional trick play or something. Don't know that it's be "game changing" or anything of that sort.

(realistically, how many guys would actually be able to do that and do it well?)

7 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

...will apparently be guys that can throw it with both hands 😳

7 hours ago, joemac said:

This is nucking futs.  Although I cannot think of many real world use cases for this skill, its very impressive.  Most people have trouble throwing a football with 1 hand.  This dude can spin it with 2! 

I've never seen anyone do that before.

6 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I was going to say......

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If he can throw with both hands on the move, yeah that would be a definite advantage.

This. If he can do that on the move or when trying to escape a crashing pocket and make a throw. Well that could open different possibilities allowing him to make throws others can't because he can comfortably throw no matter which way he's facing.