• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mo Bamba...

Lurk21

With the Magic getting the 1st pick, MO is likely to leave. With all the big men that's available,  this is the one I'd love to take a shot on. Still young and will have a true point guard to help. He fits the timeline of the other players. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.talkbasket.net/144963-mo-bamba-is-likely-to-leave-orlando-in-free-agency%3famp=1

Edited by Lurk21
  • Pie 2

8 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

I'm up for that. He is still young with room for improvement. Melo would feed him. 

if we can improve the 5 position we will be a major force next season.

I definitely  have the same logic!! I agree entirely!!! The bonus is he spaces the floor too, so the offense wouldn't get crowded in the paint.  Pick n Roll and Pick and Pop would be  critical. 

Edited by Lurk21
  • Pie 1

46 minutes ago, hepcat said:

he's been kind of a disappointment in his nba career. he had so much potential at texas

I agree he started out slow. I think his situation  was the usual Clifford stigma before he actually  got a chance. His timing was off bc Orlando  went out and signed Carter and practically  had to play him at 5. Minutes under the new regime showed he was a very solid player but they botched his development  early on and now he peaking but doesn't fit them. Bamba will thrive at his next stop if he gets burn and a team that believes in him. 

• 2 weeks later...