• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Best bets" article puts Panthers under 5.5 wins

Mr. Scot

From Vic Tafur in The Athletic...

Panthers Under 5.5 (+115)

The Panthers improved their offensive line. Too bad Sam Darnold is still the QB. There is still some question as to whether Matt Rhule knows what he is doing, which is not ideal in Year 3. They have a shot thanks to their friendly schedule, but if they don’t split their first four games against the Browns, Giants, Saints and Cardinals, or sweep the Falcons, they are in big, big trouble. 

NFL win totals, over/unders and best bets for all 32 teams

Tafur is a long time Raiders beat writer now working for The Athletic as a national reporter.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

From Vic Tafur in The Athletic...

Panthers Under 5.5 (+115)

The Panthers improved their offensive line. Too bad Sam Darnold is still the QB. There is still some question as to whether Matt Rhule knows what he is doing, which is not ideal in Year 3. They have a shot thanks to their friendly schedule, but if they don’t split their first four games against the Browns, Giants, Saints and Cardinals, or sweep the Falcons, they are in big, big trouble. 

NFL win totals, over/unders and best bets for all 32 teams

Tafur is a long time Raiders beat writer now working for The Athletic as a national reporter.

So this guy isn't expecting the team to make any progress during the season, which is totally fair considering we actually regressed. Interesting both years we had early 3 game winning streaks and then got figured out/nearly got shut out.

39 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

Over. We have a much improved Oline and CMC is likely to make it past 7 games this year. Our schedule might be a tad more difficult (impossible to tell at this point) but we get ATL x 2 again.

I counter your giddy optimism with...

As 'fire Matt Rhule' chants break out, Panthers coach reflects on lost  season: 'I should be booed' | Sporting News

Edited by bigpoppa
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, rebelrouser said:

Over. We have a much improved Oline and CMC is likely to make it past 7 games this year. Our schedule might be a tad more difficult (impossible to tell at this point) but we get ATL x 2 again.

I have yet to see someone take a schedule and put the actual 8 wins out there though.  It would then require the Panthers pulling some big upsets IMO after basically running the table on all the close ones. 

• Beer 1

57 minutes ago, CRA said:

I have yet to see someone take a schedule and put the actual 8 wins out there though.  It would then require the Panthers pulling some big upsets IMO after basically running the table on all the close ones. 

Eight? We are talking six wins to cover.  

• Beer 1

14 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

Eight? We are talking six wins to cover.  

I think I read the post wrong.  You said make it past 7 games.  I read that as wins intitially.  That's where my mind got 8. You meant CMC. 

But yeah, I'd take the over if forced with 6.  I can't get much higher. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• not sure about @ 33, but i wouldn't cry. i like him.
    • I've been a fan of the trade backs, but only for lopsided rewards our way - and certainly not to miss the top 17 WR's.  Walking out of this draft with WR 8-10 instead of 6-8 due to a trade is one thing....but dropping down to WR 17 is punishable by death.  Sanders is a great addition if we can get him, but only after we get our WR.
    • Every man desires a wealthy job, a healthy body, and a peaceful family life. Maintaining all these factors together is not an easy job, and that’s why we sometimes need extra support, guidance, and motivation to keep life in great shape. Keeping these situations in mind, the Growth Matrix program has been launched for all men out there struggling every day to make their and their family lives better. Upgrade The Sexual Health – Join the Growth Matrix Now! The life of a man is not easy. They need to perform rigorously throughout their lives to become successful men. A successful man is indicated by all these factors. Growth Matrix is a combination of exercise guidance and expert advice and consultation that empowers your brain, physical, and sexual health all together. With its audio, men have started regaining their confidence, physical strength, sexual power, and mental ability to conquer their lives. What is a Growth Matrix? Highly qualified sexologists, neurologists, and psychiatrists have invented this program, and they are always there after purchasing it to guide you as well. This program helps men get erections on desire, boost their sexual strength, have a high libido level, pursue sexual pleasure, promote muscle mass, and remain active mentally and physically all day long. This program has mentioned a nutritional approach to guide you on what to eat and guide you at every step, whether exercise or activity that revives your energy and helps you to revitalize your overall body. This program is a scientific and natural approach to help you revitalize your mental, sexual, and physical health at home. When a man start experiencing sexual health issues, they feel ashamed of contacting any expert or knowledgeable person. That’s why this program has been developed for those people to have expert guidance, methods, and tricks at home to uplift their sexual strength. Benefits of the Growth Matrix The Growth Matrix comes with a revolutionary method to upgrade the sexual health of a person. It is helping man to increase his penis size and get the erection on demand, as well as for a longer period of time. The Growth Matrix comes with a physical activity program that guides you to exercise. It uplifts physical strength and boosts muscle production for a great physique. The Growth Matrix programs help you achieve mental calmness. It provides techniques for good sleep and keeps your mind calm. This helps you keep your mind calm and relaxed. The Growth Matrix improves cognitive function because, without good mental strength, you will always remain slow and in fear of taking on new opportunities. This boosts your mental strength. The Growth Matrix helps you develop your physique by providing help regarding exercise and nutritional food. It helps you develop a physique like celebrities and professionals. The Growth Matrix gives you guidance to boost sexual pleasure in bed. It enhances your libido level and tricks you to take maximum pleasure in bed. It also provides guidance on upgrading energy levels. Who should use the Growth Matrix? The Growth Matrix is exclusively designed for every man who is suffering from losing sexual strength or believes that their age has started showing an impact on their sexual health. This program consists of a list of exercises, diets, expert advice, and consultation details for getting rid of these situations as soon as possible. These exercises have been used for centuries to pull manliness when it comes to physical or sexual health. Plus, consists of a brain-storming program as well, so if you are in need of that or any loved ones need that guidance, then you can definitely go for this program. Customer Reviews: John: “Sometimes we spend our 30s and 40s after money, and because of that, I never give importance to my physical and sexual health. Suddenly, I started noticing that my wife started neglecting me and started noticing she was less interested in me, all because of my unhealthy body and unpleasant sexual life. I wanted my wife back, and that’s why I looked for some expert guidance programs when I learned about Growth Matrix. This product helped me to uplift my sexual power and get a better physique day by day. This program is much better than any product.” Robert: “The Growth Matrix is an alternative to expert advice and guidance. Due to some shiness or loss of confidence, I was not willing to share my sexual issues with anyone. I was wondering whether it was normal or not. While I was searching for anything that could help me regain my sexual strength, I finally found Growth Matrix, and this helped me gain strength in my penis back. I am very satisfied with this product, and I highly appreciate its benefits.” What about the pricing of Growth Matrix? This is an advanced method of developing physical and sexual health together. To get details about pricing and various other details, you need to visit the official website. Here, we have exclusively provided the link to the official website so that you can get every detail information and place your order as well. Summary Growth Matrix is a scientific-based advanced formula that guides you to enhance your mental, physical, and, most importantly, sexual power. It includes information about exercise, diet, expert advice, and consultation to boost your health as you grow older. It helps you to develop the beast out of you to deal with every part of your life smartly and with full energy.