• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Steve Reed reports "the Panthers are still interested in" Jimmy Garoppolo

7 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

He's in the Cam situation post surgery. How come his shoulder isn't shot? Maybe that's why nobody else came knocking and they're trying to fool the dopey Panthers into shooting themselves in the foot.

He didn't have Cams arm to begin with, and doesn't have Sam or Corrals arm either 100% healthy. He's basically Teddy 2.0 but a yes man to appease Rhule's ego

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

He’s a winner.

Also comports himself well and would excel as the face of the franchise 🤘.

This is exactly why the fans hate this FO. Instead of saying hey, we got the #1QB on our board and the top LT in the draft. Hooray! Let's sell the heck out of some #9 jerseys they're considering throwing tens of millions into the QB hole for an average to below average "starter" with a shoulder. Nobody here cares about Jimmy G, Baker or Sam anymore. How freekin' tone deaf do you have to be as an organization?

It's Golden Corral time! Let's eat!

Screenshot_20220504-141021~2.png

9 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

He’s a winner.

Also comports himself well and would excel as the face of the franchise 🤘.

Lol you dont trade away a massive draft haul to replace a winner. 

We dont need the leftovers of Jimmy Generic or Baker.

Their teams spent a crazy amount of resources to replace them, that should be a huge red flag, they both suck.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Lol you dont trade away a massive draft haul to replace a winner. 

We dont need the leftovers of Jimmy Generic or Baker.

Their teams spent a crazy amount of resources to replace them, that should be a huge red flag, they both suck.

You are what your record says you are...

...and the Jimmy-G man is a #winner💥👊.

20 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Bye bye 2023 draft picks.

Honestly, say what you will about the decision to go after Baker/Jimmy G but waiting until after the draft to chase them is a smarter move. Price is likely to drop as there will be less overall interest. The only way it could go up is a rash of QB TC injuries.

I maybe wrong, but I think Finessere has already traded away 2 picks in 2023(i know the 3rd is gone). But I believe panthers have bufflaos 7th form the LB aSmith deal from 2 years ago. *Now I member, panthers dont have a 6th due the gilmore trade....so yes 2(3rd&6th) picks already gone......ugh

With the unknown I do wish would feeze using future picks given the coaching deal....

1 hour ago, SizzleBuzz said:

You are what your record says you are...

...and the Jimmy-G man is a #winner💥👊.

You don’t put great QBs on the trading block. You also don’t trade away 3 1st rounders to replace them. Their head coach is also a “winner” with the same record and he wants to move on from Jimmy. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I honestly wonder if Sam and a pick for Jimmy could be in the cards. For SF, it gives them a veteran with loads of game experience to add to their room in case it doesn’t work out. For CAR, it gives them a more reliable option capable of operating the offense they’re attempting to run. Also saves SF $6m to the cap. Both are just one year deals so teams can reevaluate next year.

I’d do that. We all want to see Corral but if he were anywhere near being ready to ply as a rookie he would have gone long before 94