• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's Christian McCaffrey up to?

I really wonder what will happen to him when he enivtiably  gets injured multiple times for the 3rd season in a row.  Would the panthers cut  him? Is it cap feasible  to do that after next year? Bc his trade value would be 0 after that 

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

I really wonder what will happen to him when he enivtiably  gets injured multiple times for the 3rd season in a row.  Would the panthers cut  him? Is it cap feasible  to do that after next year? Bc his trade value would be 0 after that 

He will be given away for basically nothing to the Patriots only to win NFL MVP and Super Bowl MVP the very next season. 

• Beer 1
  • The D 1

He's a helluva talent but I'm not so sure he hasn't just kinda checked out on football for the Instagram life since getting that big ass contract. If he doesn't want to risk injury playing for a shitty team, honestly I get it but just man up and demand a trade already if that's the case.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 8

12 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Over the cap is kinda confusing but it looks like a $20M dead cap split over 3 years if we cut him next year, and would save $12Mish? So $7M or so dead cap for 3 years...Probably shouldn't have paid a running back that kinda money. He's definitely not going anywhere this year but after that it's manageable if he's totally worn down. Move him to the Deebo role and it's good value if healthy

• Beer 1