• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2 Game 3 Canes Vs Rangers 3:30pm

19 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

How about you stop gatekeeping. Been following and watching the Hurricanes all season. 
Losing constantly on the road is a legitimately valid reason to bitch. If you don’t like it, well get over it.

None of that here both of you.   Canes will be fine. Post game emotions here are like yesterdays news.  It doesn’t matter. Y’all cut the poo and watch us win game 4 

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

Welp question is do we drop two like in Boston? We just haven't been as good on the road. 

They did play better today than any of the Boston road games. The problem is the goalie they are facing is about 1000x better than Swayman.

• Beer 1

I get that the fan base is upset about not winning on the road but today’s performance was encouraging. Personally, I was more upset with the way that we played on the road against Boston.

The guy who is going to win the Vezina shut us down today and that’s all there is to it.

The only concern I have is the PP, it’s unlikely we beat Tampa if our PP isn’t on. Tampa will score on their’s so we need to score on ours.

However, other than the PP, I feel comfortable with our game.

4 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I’m telling y’all. Canes WILL win game 4. They played very well game 3 yesterday. Puck luck and Igor are the only reasons they won. We pepper that goalie again we will get some through. 

We have to get our power play back in shape. Puck luck and a smart goalie aside, if we can win special teams we ain’t being Tampa. 

10 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

He will disappear he he's just mad no one replied to his negativity during the game.

Wait what negativity? Also no I won’t. I am more active on the r/canes subreddit because it is bigger. Sorry my lord Gatekeeper since I know I irritate you I will be here ALL next season. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan