• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2 Game 3 Canes Vs Rangers 3:30pm

2 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I’m telling y’all. Canes WILL win game 4. They played very well game 3 yesterday. Puck luck and Igor are the only reasons they won. We pepper that goalie again we will get some through. 

One thing I hate about any sports is how emotional I get after a loss. Any loss. But eventually I calm down and then I can start looking forward to the nest game. 
Canes in 5, here we go. 

• Beer 2

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

We have to get our power play back in shape. Puck luck and a smart goalie aside, if we can win special teams we ain’t being Tampa. 

We need to end it in five and hope Florida pulls one out tonight.... its not surprising that our PP has been sh*t since TDA was injured back in the RG season.... and since then we have had almost no time to practice.

• Beer 2

18 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

They did play better today than any of the Boston road games. The problem is the goalie they are facing is about 1000x better than Swayman.

Well he had a record book night. I mean if he plays like that again we lose 9/10 times. 

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Well he had a record book night. I mean if he plays like that again we lose 9/10 times. 

Igor has played that way for three games and we are 2-1.   Y’all act like we can’t beat the guy. All we do is beat the guy.  Literally minus one game all we do is beat this guy and the team   Esp if you count The division clenching win.  We need to get the soft ass poo out of our head I know that we’re a bad ass fuging team.  

8 hours ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Igor has played that way for three games and we are 2-1.   Y’all act like we can’t beat the guy. All we do is beat the guy.  Literally minus one game all we do is beat this guy and the team   Esp if you count The division clenching win.  We need to get the soft ass poo out of our head I know that we’re a bad ass fuging team.  

No, no he hasn't. He played at a insane level Sunday. The chances of him repeating that though are slim. 

• Flames 1

12 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Reaves has already made the comment that he is going to start running guys… not exactly sure what he was waiting for… guy is a poo hockey player and only has a place in the league because of Tom Wilson.

I think you mean Nazim Kadri... At least Tom Wilson has the balls to fight people - Kadri cheap shots people and then cowers in fear

I was in San Diego for the last 4 days and missed the Sunday game. Finally caught the highlights yesterday while sitting in DFW waiting on a connecting flight.

What I saw were 2 weak-ass goals by Zibanajad and Kreider. That was the extent of their effort and an empty-netter? Fug, I would have been pissed to watch that game. Is Raanta showing signs of wearing down, getting tired?

They can steal one tonight and we'll be okay. Still say Canes in 6

44 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I was in San Diego for the last 4 days and missed the Sunday game. Finally caught the highlights yesterday while sitting in DFW waiting on a connecting flight.

What I saw were 2 weak-ass goals by Zibanajad and Kreider. That was the extent of their effort and an empty-netter? Fug, I would have been pissed to watch that game. Is Raanta showing signs of wearing down, getting tired?

Personally I felt the Canes played much better than in the Boston series losses. Igor really is the only reason they were able to pull that one off. If we play the same way tonight I feel good about our chances. Raanta is just fine IMO. 

47 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Raanta was slow and out of postion on two....

10 hours ago, Snake said:

No, no he hasn't. He played at a insane level Sunday. The chances of him repeating that though are slim. 

I disagree. He is playing great all three games so far. His goals allowed are 2, 2, and 1. Sunday he stopped a ton of shots but the rangers blocked a bunch too.