• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RPO Overreaction...?

SetfreexX

15 minutes ago, jayflip said:

I have never caught a ban hammer (yet) and consider myself one of the more level posters here but sheesh. CRA is aight mostly but LG is a tired trope right about now. 

Image result for You Are Dead To Me GIF

enjoy the Truly, Mike's Hard Lemonades and whatever else those guys prefer to pound pre game. 

I'm just going to sit back and patiently what for you to violate any of the 4783 rules you might be unaware of.  Then ban you.  (in a Sandlot voice).  FOR-EV-ER. 

22 minutes ago, jayflip said:

I have never caught a ban hammer (yet) and consider myself one of the more level posters here but sheesh. CRA is aight mostly but LG is a tired trope right about now. 

For context, the poster I quoted is most likely the latest version of our most persistent recidivist, aka Chuck.

17 minutes ago, jayflip said:

My favorite trick of the Cult Of Negativity, is when they take words out of context to ridicule folks. Well, that, and when they swoop into threads and derail them with their personal attacks, and negativity. 

It WAS getting better after the FA period, and the Draft. But man, it sure is amping up again.

This is the time of year for looking forward, to being excited for what the newcomers can bring. It should be a fun time to be around here. Too bad most folks are doing duck and cover, every time they actual do post.

JFC this team is so bad that discussing facts is on the same level as the fringe trolls and toxic positivity cheerleaders...

Cam ran a read option which is why he had the tendency to hold the ball  to and run with the RB as he read the D. 

15 hours ago, panthers55 said:

The problem with the RPO  is exposing your qb to getting hit as a runner which allows a lot more potential for injury. Even Cam got hurt on occasion and he was built like a tight end. Corral isn't that big and got hurt on college running the ball.  He would get crunched in the NFL.

Corral is very adept at throwing accurately while on the move, almost Aaron Rodgers like, who is a good physical comparison. So for him the RPO may work out if he doesn't hold the ball and can throw it away if nothing is there.

• Beer 1