• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mark williams and Christian Koloko

Panthers8969

8 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I know that was ultra painful to type, props!

A lot of the duke players are hard to pull or admire because of the well documented lists of unsportsmanlike antics, flopping, constant crying to refs, showboating, and just being overall garbage that they embrace being the evil empire (like the Yankees and cowboys)- but aside from the super annoying constant tapping of his head after the 7’1 Williams dunked over a shooting guard he seems like a nice young man and will bring a nice force inside as long as he can pick and roll and develop. He will never have a jump shot. 

also - the dook UNC rivalry took a massive hit this past year. Roy is gone, Mike is gone, and UNC took those last two games which gives Carolina ultimate bragging rights x2. So I don’t feel as dirty complimenting a dookie player now. 

• Poo 1

19 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

A lot of the duke players are hard to pull or admire because of the well documented lists of unsportsmanlike antics, flopping, constant crying to refs, showboating, and just being overall garbage that they embrace being the evil empire (like the Yankees and cowboys)- but aside from the super annoying constant tapping of his head after the 7’1 Williams dunked over a shooting guard he seems like a nice young man and will bring a nice force inside as long as he can pick and roll and develop. He will never have a jump shot. 

also - the dook UNC rivalry took a massive hit this past year. Roy is gone, Mike is gone, and UNC took those last two games which gives Carolina ultimate bragging rights x2. So I don’t feel as dirty complimenting a dookie player now. 

Kinda true but UNC vs Duke will always be the greatest rivals in sports.  Mark Williams is all class and if he does get chosen here I am fully behind the guy.  Traditional bigs like him are being phased out so it will be interesting where Mitch goes with these picks.