• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyler Murray sitting out OTA's

I hope they finally pay the guy so we are not talked about as a possible landing spot anymore. I do not want a QB that does not watch film. Also watching Keim do a mega deal for him would be fugging hilarious on so many levels.

30 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

It's OK Corrall.  Not some greasy food chain dude.

I don't think you can call that food, it's just food shaped mechanically produced slop with little nutritional value.

• Beer 2

After the payday Watson got with all that has swirled around him can you honestly blame Murray for wanting a new contract too? Before everyone trips over themselves to bash him prepare for this across the board because thanks to these desperate owners every team with a good QB will be going through this eventually.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, frankw said:

After the payday Watson got with all that has swirled around him can you honestly blame Murray for wanting a new contract too? Before everyone trips over themselves to bash him prepare for this across the board because thanks to these desperate owners every team with a good QB will be going through this eventually.

Hence why Browns ownership and leadership are not exactly the most popular people in the league right now.