• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby or Robbie Anderson no show OTA’s

28 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

Hold on a minute. You quoted me, and I replied to you, and you’re calling me out for quoting you?

Do you ever realize how stupid you are?

Ah, the ol "nahuh, it wasn't me" argument. lol

I showed you where you quoted me on page 3. If you are trying to be obtuse, you succeeded. If you think you are actually right? You failed.

Name calling. The bastion of the unenlightened.

31 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

He doesn’t know what the hell he’s doing, and he never has. He’ll quote me on this and then talk poo that I responded. Biggest fuging clown on here. Dude thinks he’s got the upper hand when he’s gonna go down in history as a Robbie Anderson apologist, among numerous other embarrassments. 

You truly have no clue do you? lol 

1 minute ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

For me, Robbie missing OTAs is not acceptable.  We have a new system and a struggling QB and a rookie QB.  He's the oldest WR veteran we have.  He should be setting the example.

I know OTAs are not mandatory but he should be the 1st WR out the door for these younger WRs.

Just my opinion though. 

Solid take. He should be here, but he's not. IMO, not a good look. Especially, like you said. This is a very important year. A lot of NEW this year. He should be here soaking it up, and assisting the kids. 

15 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

News Flash. 

Robbie has never been apart of OTA'S. 

Not as a Panther. 

I realize that OTAs are voluntary. But football is a team game. I can't be sure he even cares about his teammates. With how this plays out, and looks. He just comes off as stand-off-ish.

34 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Ah, the ol "nahuh, it wasn't me" argument. lol

I showed you where you quoted me on page 3. If you are trying to be obtuse, you succeeded. If you think you are actually right? You failed.

Name calling. The bastion of the unenlightened.

I can't explain this any clearer:

1) I responded to someone else.

2) You quoted that response.

3) I replied to what you sent me.

4) You said "well you're the one who quoted me..."

Just take your L and move on.

7 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I can't explain this any clearer:

1) I responded to someone else.

2) You quoted that response.

3) I replied to what you sent me.

4) You said "well you're the one who quoted me..."

Just take your L and move on.

If that response was not about me. I apologize.

If however, that response was aimed at me...

You were talking about me, without actually talking to me.  Bush League.

15 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

I realize that OTAs are voluntary. But football is a team game. I can't be sure he even cares about his teammates. With how this plays out, and looks. He just comes off as stand-off-ish.

I get ya. I don't even disagree with you.  

I was just making the statement that he is never part OTAs. 

• Beer 1

OTAs are voluntary. Got it. 

There was a time where every Panther showed up at OTAs.  It was when we were relevant.  IMO when star players or supposed to be star players don't show up.  They really do give a crap about the team.

Robbie has been a little bitch all off season.  Removing Panther stuff from his page and other things.  Making BS comments about players he does and doesn't want on the team.  If you don't want to be here, ask for a freaking trade and be done with it.  I would respect him more if he asked out and his motivation for not showing up was a holdout for a trade.  

As a veteran of the WR corps he should be out there.  He got his long term deal.   Hasn't asked for a trade so show the F_CK up and earn your freaking salary. 

• Flames 1