• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby or Robbie Anderson no show OTA’s

3 minutes ago, mwa78 said:

Moore also had 93 receptions compared to 53 for Robbie.

1 minute ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

Not even all about the drops.  His routes and everything sucked.   He had 53 catches on 110 targets and 519 yards…..while making 15 million.   His stats were the worse of his career.  

Oh damm. I never should have stated a stat that wasn't anti Robbie. Duck and Cover. Duck and Cover.

People call out his drops. I show he didn't even lead his own team. Huddle melts down. Yup, just another day.

• Poo 3

29 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

Welp, this is going to be a fun thread. Full of negativity, snark, and out and out lies. As the Huddle tries to out Huddle each other. 

Let the games begin. I'll go. Robbies' hands are so bad. Even All State won't insure them. Bada bing.

yea and you were touting our oline as going to be one of the best we’ve ever had this time last year

we get it, facts don’t affect your optimism because it’s always better to have hope

but this isn’t some ailment diagnosis, it’s just sports, and we will call it for what it is

5 minutes ago, mwa78 said:

Moore also had 93 receptions compared to 53 for Robbie.

a fact you’d think most people look at when doing more than just looking at a ‘drop number’ - which puts Robby as the NFL leader and it’s not even close

with the receptions by the only other three above Anderson in the NFL he’d come out to about 13-14 drops, demolishing #1 which is 9

unless you of course are super optimist and say he would caught every single of those 50 more receptions, he’ll might have even scored 50 TDs

in which case he’s actually underpaid and the best wr in franchise history

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, onmyown said:

yea and you were touting our oline as going to be one of the best we’ve ever had this time last year

we get it, facts don’t affect your optimism because it’s always better to have hope

but this isn’t some ailment diagnosis, it’s just sports, and we will call it for what it is

a fact you’d think most people look at when doing more than just looking at a ‘drop number’ - which puts Robby as the NFL leader and it’s not even close

with the receptions by the only other three above Anderson in the NFL he’d come out to about 13-14 drops, demolishing #1 which is 9

unless you of course are super optimist and say he would caught every single of those 50 more receptions, he’ll might have even scored 50 TDs

lol Robbie didn't lead the league in drops. Quit making crap up.

And not one person thought that Oline was going to solve anything. Again. Quit making things up.

If you have to make crap up...

Edited by iamhubby1

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

lol Robbie didn't lead the league in drops. Quite making crap up.

he led the league in dropped passes per reception that’s a fact, and that is exactly what I posted, how is this making things up?

you say no no no it was DJ who dropped more! 

but he only dropped one, single pass more with almost twice the receptions

seems to me you’re the one trying to make crap up lol

• Pie 3
  • Flames 3

7 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Spin City. I like that show.

• Poo 1

Just now, onmyown said:

he led the league in dropped passes per reception that’s a fact, and that is exactly what I posted, how is this making things up?

you say no no no it was DJ who dropped more! 

but he only dropped one, single pass more with almost twice the receptions

seems to me you’re the one trying to make crap up lol

No you didn't. You posted that Robbie lead the league in drops. Which is patently false. NOW you want to quantify yourself with this drop %. lol

• Poo 1

5 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

lol 

It's silly to dunk on one receiver just to cover for the struggles of another. The common thread wears #14. Improve the most important position on the roster and most of this will be forgotten. Pretty basic stuff.

Edited by frankw

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

No you didn't. You posted that Robbie lead the league in drops. Which is patently false. NOW you want to quantify yourself with this drop %. lol

Drop percent is what I was referring to. I also assumed that’s what people refer to when they call him the drop leader. That is the only way to quantify dropped passes.

But you insist a player who has 1000 receptions and 10 drops is somehow the leader over a player with 100 receptions and 7 drops. That is literally spinning things.

Who in the hell just looks at just the drop number without the receptions?

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

Drop percent is what I was referring to. I also assumed that’s what people refer to when they call him the drop leader. That is the only way to quantify dropped passes.

But you insist a player who has 1000 receptions and 10 drops is somehow the leader over a player with 100 receptions and 7 drops. That is literally spinning things.

Who in the hell just looks at just the drop number without the receptions?

Walk in back some more. There is a difference between Drops, and Drop %. If you get confused. Google is your friend.

• Poo 1

Just now, iamhubby1 said:

All I did was respond to Mr. @onmyown posting a stat that was factually wrong. And the Robbie hating crowd jumped in like they were offended. lol You gotta love this place.

it’s no biggie, we will just have to agree to disagree that receptions mean anything when discussion drops, i personally don’t understand looking at it like that - but it’s all good each their own