• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby or Robbie Anderson no show OTA’s

3 minutes ago, slumdogmillionaire said:

Dude take y’all’s whining or bickering somewhere else.   This isn’t about DJ.  This is about Robbie having a subpar year after getting paid and not showing up to OTA’s bc it interferes with his partying. 

Yes Sir. Let the Robbie hating continue unabated. No reason for alternative thoughts. Let's just bash certain players, and leave the rest alone. 

Is there a list of players folks can bash? Or is it just open season?

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, onmyown said:

it’s no biggie, we will just have to agree to disagree that receptions mean anything when discussion drops, i personally don’t understand looking at it like that - but it’s all good each their own

I was just trying to defend Robbie with the only ammunition I had. K. Allen of the Rams lead the lead with 11. So Robbie was not the worst. Got attacked, so I defended myself. I may have gotten defensive. So I am once again, taking a deep breath. And moving on.

As you were, and continue with the Robbie bashing. After all. He kinda deserves it.

7 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

He never lets the truth get in the way of his BS.

And you never let the BS get in the way of a truth.

I know bashing Robbie at this time is cool. But the fact remains. K. Allen of the Rams had 11 drops, DJ had 8, and Robbie had 7.

That's the facts Jack. Ah the Huddle. A ray of sunshine on an otherwise crappy, rainy day.

Robby 53 rec on 110 targets with 7 drops. Robby dropped 11.7% of his catchable targets.

Allen 106 rec on 157 targets with 9 drops. Allen dropped 7.8%

I don’t even dislike Robby, but if the question is, do I think he’s worth what he’s being paid? I would say no. Walk away from him next year if he continues to struggle.

33 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

stats

I like optimism, but man your use of stats is garbage. You can't compare the number of seeds in a whole apple to the number of seeds in half an apple. I don't think anyone is so tied up on the specific number of drops as your are.

Here's some real numbers. RA had 6.4 drop percent. #40 in the NFL. #16 amongst wide receivers. Other notable names higher than Anderson include Kelce, Chase, Hooper, Kamara, Lamb, Deebo Samuel.

Also, I'm seeing 10 drops total from DJ Moore; Keenan Allen with 8. So obviously stats are coming from different sources and there is apparently variances on how these stats are determined.

I have no idea which site is most accurate, but from my perspective, Robbie Anderson had the highest drop rate of any WR on our team who had significant targets. Thomas and Hubbard had some targets and even worse drop rates, by far.

Edited by Luciu5

37 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

And you never let the BS get in the way of a truth.

I know bashing Robbie at this time is cool. But the fact remains. K. Allen of the Rams had 11 drops, DJ had 8, and Robbie had 7.

That's the facts Jack. Ah the Huddle. A ray of sunshine on an otherwise crappy, rainy day.

Take it somewhere else.

1 minute ago, Luciu5 said:

I like optimism, but man your use of stats is garbage. You can't compare the number of seeds in a whole apple to the number of seeds in half an apple. I don't think anyone is so tied up on the specific number of drops as your are.

Here's some real numbers. RA had 6.4 drop percent. #40 in the NFL. #16 amongst wide receivers. Other notable names higher than Anderson include Kelce, Chase, Hooper, Kamara, Lamb, Deebo Samuel.

Also, I'm seeing 10 drops total from DJ Moore; Keenan Allen with 8. So obviously stats are coming from different sources and there is apparently variances on how these stats are determined.

I have no idea which site is most accurate, but from my perspective, Robbie Anderson had the highest drop rate of any WR on our team who had significant targets. Thomas and Hubbard had some targets and even worse drop rates, by far.

Folks can make stats say anything they want. I provided a stat that showed total Drops. It is not drops on a Sunday. It's not drop %. It is total drops.

I provided the stat. It is not my job to make folks agree with it. It is just a stat.

Is the Robbie hate so bad that a stat that doesn't show him as the worst, gets this type of attention?

Damm, you folks are true sticklers when it suits you.