• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 5 Rangers @ Canes 7PM

Harbingers

2 hours ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I think we win tomorrow. No way the squad isn’t locked in after being told over and over they can’t win on the road. We are a better team but I think we see a lot of NYR in the playoffs in the years ahead. 

The Canes take 75% of last night's game to NY tomorrow and they win.

• Pie 3

30 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Has Freddy been taking practices yet?

I don't think it matters at this point. I don't think it serves anyone well to change up net-minders at this juncture. You dance with the date you brought and, hopefully, Raanta shares some of the Canes confidence after last night and takes a little Raleigh goal-tending to NY with him. That's all he needs- the same games he's played in Raleigh will get him a win in NY. 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I don't think it matters at this point. I don't think it serves anyone well to change up net-minders at this juncture. You dance with the date you brought and, hopefully, Raanta shares some of the Canes confidence after last night and takes a little Raleigh goal-tending to NY with him. That's all he needs- the same games he's played in Raleigh will get him a win in NY. 

Ya, short term I agree. I’m talking long term. Raanta is not going to be able to go into another series effectively without some kind of rest. Where as we would have to deal with a week off Vas. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

19 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Ya, short term I agree. I’m talking long term. Raanta is not going to be able to go into another series effectively without some kind of rest. Where as we would have to deal with a week off Vas. 

Tampa series is where to make the change if Freddy is healthy. He will be at home and get to settle into the series with the best version of the Canes playing in front of him. We would need some gritty defensive performances against Tampa.

Hopefully he is ready.