• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 5 Rangers @ Canes 7PM

Harbingers

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

I remember three or so goals where he’s been beat short side. He just seems slow to get over or maybe he doesn’t see the puck fast enough… idk.

I think he moved over quick enough. He was just very late in moving over and I'm not 100% sure why because he wasn't really screened.

2 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

We kicked their ass that whole period. Only thing that beat us was ourselves. Play smart hockey the rest of the game and you’ll win this game

Yep. Keep the pressure on and don't be dumb. We are owed a make up penalty, so we need to finally capitalize on a PP for once in the past 30 games.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I mean look at this poo… he dove forward… that had to be embellishment. Such poo.

That wasn’t even crosschecking if you watch it in Slow-Mo. He clearly hit his shoulder and Trouba just kinda rolled in front to make it look like cross checking. 

• Pie 1