• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Realistic Expectations for 4th-7th Rounders

kungfoodude

1 minute ago, Carl Spackler said:

It's more the fact that you believe you have to call out and insult every person whose opinions don't fully align with your delusions.

Find one post where I insult anyone? Go ahead. 

At least I don't make crap up to make others look bad. But I'm not in the negative club, so that kinda explains that.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Where is your opinion being censored?

I just don't think you're honest with yourself about your conduct here. Every post you make is seeking a fight and in those fights, yeah... you're alone. It's not a "cult of negativity". It's people seeing that your only purpose here is to seek out personal spats with anyone with an opinion that differs from your own.

It's not healthy, man. And you're getting worse.

1. Lol Yeah sure. My posts are never called into play. What a joke.

2. Lol Hyperbole much? Every post I make is a form of combat. lol That's a flat out lie. But you know, who cares right?

3. Where did you get your degree? It must be fun to call out  someone's mental health. But hey, you do you. You never take responsibility for any of your actions. So why would this be any different?

By the by, we just had a civil conversation earlier. You must have forgotten that already. But that doesn't fit your narrative. 

5 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

1. Lol Yeah sure. My posts are never called into play. What a joke.

2. Lol Hyperbole much? Every post I make is a form of combat. lol That's a flat out lie. But you know, who cares right?

3. Where did you get your degree? It must be fun to call out  someone's mental health. But hey, you do you. You never take responsibility for any of your actions. So why would this be any different?

By the by, we just had a civil conversation earlier. You must have forgotten that already. But that doesn't fit your narrative. 

We had what started out as a civil conversation before you did what you always do and took a difference in opinion personally. You just can't help yourself. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Pakmeng said:

A significant portion of this community is entrenched in the practice of insulting and degrading athletes, coaches, owners, etc. However the same throw a fit when the thes tactics are applied to judge their actions

Zero self awareness.

You're speaking to a deaf crowd. They don't care how they treat you. They only care how you treat them.

People in general do this nowadays. It's not what I do, it's what you do to me. No taking responsibility. No empathy. It's all me, me, me. "And there's so many of me."

I truly love this place. As I have no life, these dweebs keep my mind occupied. The mental gymnastics they use to make points is adorable.

1 minute ago, iamhubby1 said:

You're speaking to a deaf crowd. They don't care how they treat you. They only care how you treat them.

People in general do this nowadays. It's not what I do, it's what you do to me. No taking responsibility. No empathy. It's all me, me, me. "And there's so many of me."

I truly love this place. As I have no life, these dweebs keep my mind occupied. The mental gymnastics they use to make points is adorable.

Seventeen minutes after "find one post where I insult anyone," I don't even have to look. The door opens for me.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We had what started out as a civil conversation before you did what you always do and took a difference in opinion personally. You just can't help yourself. 

OMG, I called one of your comments silly? That upset you? You can't be serious? Silly is now considered an insult? 

My God this place is kindergarten.

Yeah, I get crap for "Silly". Seems legit.

3 minutes ago, iamhubby1 said:

OMG, I called one of your comments silly? That upset you? You can't be serious? Silly is now considered an insult? 

My God this place is kindergarten.

Yeah, I get crap for "Silly". Seems legit.

Congratulations! As vice-chairman of the Cult of Negativity (thousands strong), it is my belief that your above post is negative and passive-aggressive enough to warrant inclusion into the beloved Cult of Negativity. Our membership considers posts like the above as warranting an instant membership, and so we congratulate you once again on joining the largest group on the Huddle!

No longer will you need to bash the Cult of Negativity. On this day in the Year of Our Lord 2022, you have hereby been accepted into the brotherhood.

• Beer 1