• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Rangers Game 7

I can't help but to think its the coaching when we continue to suck on the power play along with all the penalties for the last 4 years and our top guys suddenly go MIA. It's frustrating as hell. It seems like Rod is a master at the basics, but it seems like we are missing all the details needed to put us over the top. Maybe we need a better assistant coach to help with that. I'm not sure, but something has to change in the future if we want to win a Cup.

1 minute ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I want to know what changed from before the all star break when they looked unstoppable. And the the end of the year when we finished 7-0. 

We weren’t playing top end goalies. Most teams just took the L on their bests vs. us. 

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

I can't help but to think its the coaching when we continue to suck on the power play along with all the penalties for the last 4 years and our top guys suddenly go MIA. It's frustrating as hell. It seems like Rod is a master at the basics, but it seems like we are missing all the details needed to put us over the top. Maybe we need a better assistant coach to help with that. I'm not sure, but something has to change in the future if we want to win a Cup.

Rod is fine… Daniel’s… needs to be revisited. Make mister game 7 the O side coordinator.