• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Rangers Game 7

Just now, Harbingers said:

The refs have already bagged the east for the rangers. Mark my works. Rod knows this poo, he’s called the league out on it multiple times and gotten fined out his ass. That’s why our goal should be to take Igor out. Because without Igor the rangers are trash. Good luck NHL trying to take a trash team through the cup. 

I think even with the refs in their pockets, Tampa will still have no problem beating the rangers. Unless.... Trouba cheap shots and injuries Vas and Kucherov, which I wouldn't put it past him

Just now, PleaseCutStewart said:

I think even with the refs in their pockets, Tampa will still have no problem beating the rangers. Unless.... Trouba cheap shots and injuries Vas and Kucherov, which I wouldn't put it past him

Tampa is not that good. They have Vas. What happens when the rangers take Vas out? 

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Their defense is severely underrated.

Yep, which is even more impressive considering that they have already won two Stanley cups and are sacrificing their bodies and blocking shots like they haven't won a Stanley cup in 50 years. That's a champion's mentality and our team does not have that. We have the complete opposite of that

2 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

what’s amusing is either western team would cream the rangers in a level playing field. Welcome to parody. Thanks you poo refs. 

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Lol what? They have a 100 point player in Stamkos, Kucherov can get going at any time, and Point is the most underrated player in the league (though he’s currently injured, but may return). 

Look at the score totals of lighting games. They are always 1-2 on the opponent.. I wonder why that is.. hmm.